113

*JJ's POV*

"Are you ready baby?" I asked Kay, as I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

I was so nervous I could cry. But I won't. I'm ready to be happy. I'm ready to be with Kay for the rest of my life.

"You know it Bubba." She said, as I saw that cute little smile of hers appear.

*Time skip-*

*After they perform the song bc it just makes the chapter look longer when in reality it is not*

"THANK YOU COACHELLA!!" Kay screamed into the microphone, happiness, excitement, and just pure joy washing over her.

I took this as my chance.

Khalid looked at me and nodded, signaling that it was time.

I turned away from him and looked back at Kay. I looked her directly in the eyes, and got down on one knee.

Everyone started screaming, and clapping.

*Skip to Kays POV*

JJ and I looked at each other, I flashed him a quick smile, as he got down on one knee.

Everyone started screaming, and clapping.

Out of pure shock, I threw my hands up to cover my mouth, while tears started flowing down my face.

"Really?" I cried as he nodded, pulling the ring out.

"Kay. This time it isn't just a promise." He smiled, as I looked at the promise ring on my finger, and thought back to the day he got me the ring, when he vowed that he would one day marry me.

"I'm not only making a promise to love you forever, and cherish you, hold you whenever I can, make you happy when sad, spoil you all the time, and most importantly, be there for you." He said, nervously, as I smiled at him, while more tears fell from my eyes.

"Kay, I'm here asking you to marry me?" He grinned once more as I vigorously shook my head, and said,

"Yes! yes! yes!" While more tears fell from my eyes.

JJ quickly slipped the ring on my finger, and pulled me into a hug, tucking his arms under my wings.

"I love you so much baby." I cried, into his shoulder, not leaving the hug.

"I love you too, fiancé." JJ replied, kissing my cheek.

"Bubba I'm so happy." I said, pulling away and wiping my tears.

"Me too princess. Me too." He smiled, as the crowd continued applauding.

I grabbed the microphone again and told the crowd,
"Thank you guys so much for being here to experience this magical moment for all of us, we love you all!!" I said, as they all started screaming and clapping.

The one thing stood out to me was the one and only James Charles aka my best friend screaming,

"CONGRATS YOU FUCKING BITCH I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH SISTER KAY AND SISTER KSI!"

"Guys I need to say something before I hand the stage back to the one and only Khalid." I said quickly adding,

"I love James Charles also known as my bestie so get your own, so much, and if he wasn't gay I would've hit it a long time ago." I said, winking at James, as he yelled,

"I'm flattered and I would've let you hit it."

As I laughed alongside JJ.

"Congrats you two!" Khalid said into the mic as JJ and I thanked him, walking offstage.