41

I spent around thirty minutes coming up with all kinds of questions I wanted to ask the boys. These ranged from where the beef started and why. Then all the way to how they were feeling mentally and physically about the fight. While I was coming up with questions JJ's team and Logan's team had to agree that I could commentate, and host this event. Of course that was no trouble because, I love both the boys and would be neutral throughout this event. Even with.. ugh, Deji. So eventually they told me I could go onstage and introduce myself and the boys so yeah I'm gonna go do that now.
"Hey guys!" I said into the mic and got a lot of cheers since I'm friends with both sides.
"So I know you were expecting Shannon Briggs today, but unfortunately he couldn't make it so you're stuck with me!" I joked.
"Okay guys, so tell me are y'all ready to turn up?!?!?" I asked enthusiastically and received multiple cheers.
"Okay so coming out first we have, the challenger Jake Paul!!" I yelled as his music started playing, and he ran in in what looked like a fucking cow suite. I made a scrunched up face but tried not to show it. The music playing was Jake saying, "Dejis a bitch, Dejis a bitch, Dejis a fucking bitch." I tried very hard not to laugh in which I failed and let out a chuckle receiving a smile from Jake.
"Hey guys I just wanna day a quick thank you for you all coming out." He said into the mic as I went to introduce Deji to the stage.
"And here we have the Tank! Dejiii!" I yelled once more into the mic. Soon Deji walked up his and JJ's side of the stairs.
"Hey guys, are you all ready for this fight? Cause it is going down! Jake just you wait for August 25th when I make you my bitch." He said into the mic earning a few cheers and mainly boos. I honestly felt kinda bad for him.
"Next we have the raining Champ K S I!!" I said as his music started playing and I had earned claps and cheers from some people, but still boos as he is from the UK. And these are mostly Logan's fans.
"Now here we have it ladies and gentlemen one of the biggest white collar boxing matches." JJ said, soon adding,
"It's a good time to be alive." Earning a smile from me.
"And now coming out we have The challenger the Maverick Logan Paul!" I said earning many cheers. As Logan walked up the stage