24

"Si" I yelled across the house trying to find Simon.

Which may I add, was extremely hard due to the boxes scattered all around the house, since the boys are moving out.

Honestly this is kind of emotional, because this is the house with so many memories.

may have just found the love of my life, and that maybe just maybe me and JJ will never be friends again, because in the end some friendships just don't work out. But away from the sappy stuff, I genuinely will miss this house. It was like my home for a while there, until I made a stupid decision, which I still regret.

"Kay?" Simon questioned walking around a pillar of boxes.

"Hey, baby are you okay? You're crying." He asked me wiping away the tears, and pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"I was just think about old memories in this house" I sniffled.

"Awe, babe." He cooed.

"Do you remember our first kiss?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"No I honestly don't recall when that happened just a few weeks ago." I chuckled.

"I lo-" He started before I cut him off.

"Please don't say it. Don't say it yet. I just wanna make sure you mean it." I pleaded.

"Babe, I know I mean it, so I'm going to say it. Kay Marie I love you to fucking death, and i would go through hell and back to prove it to you." He told me.

"It's just we've only been together a little over a month simon." i sighed, but couldn't help the smile forming on my face.

"You act like i haven't known you for years Kay." he smiled.

"My point stands regardless." i chuckled.

This boy makes me so happy, and we have only been dating for a month. i care so deeply for him, there's so much history between us, not nearly as much as JJ and I, but he's a very close second. I've known him just as long as JJ.

Y'all i'm so sorry the chapters of been so short it just takes a lot of time to write them because I wanna make sure they are like perfect for you guys and I honestly just don't have that much time to write them I'm just so caught up in school work and other stuff like that so again sorry
~Kay 🖤