112

"JJ CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?" I asked JJ as we danced to Khalid singing, with James, Grayson, Ethan, Jake and Logan.

"What babygirl?" He said slipping his arm around my waist and like under my wings, and kissing my cheek.

"We're having a baby. We're finding out the gender this week, we moved in together, and we are at Coachella together. Fucking Coachella. Life couldn't get any better Bubba." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I'm excited baby. I'm excited for all things life holds for us. I can't wait till we get to see our little guy or girl, it's gonna be magical I can already tell." He smiled, as tears slipped out of my eyes just thinking about it.

"I love you Kay."

"And I love you JJ." I smiled.

"I know I'm interrupting something here but, I just wanted to say congrats from the bottom of my heart, and JJ you truly have earned my respect, keep the queen happy."  Logan said winking and walking off to his friends, along with Jake.

They were only with us for like 20 minutes. Like weird flex but okay.

"HEY GUYS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!" Khalid yelled into the mic once he finished his song 'Better.'

"WOOHOOO!" JJ and I cheered as we both had known Khalid personally, and had hung out together quite a few times.

We were currently in like the mosh pit area I guess. We were directly in front or like under Khalid.

He began look at JJ and I, soon smiling when he realized we were there. so out of kindness I smiled and waved back.

"Guys do you know who Kay Marie And KSI are?" He asked looking back in the crowd as noise erupted louder than before.

"Holy fuck." I said.

"Woah. That's a lot of people." Jj laughed.

"Y'all know they are pregnant right? So let's get an applaud for BABY JAY!" Khalid yelled causing me to giggle.

The crowd erupted with applauds and screams once more.

"AWE KAY IS SISTER SMILEY!" James yelled as he wrapped me in a hug.

"Sister shut up" I laughed.

"Ouch." He giggled.

"ON THE STAGE! ON THE STAGE!" The crowd started chanting as well as all of our friends.

"What do say JAY? Come sing us your song?" Khalid asked. (Jay=kay&jjs ship name)

"You want to Bubba?" I yelled so he could hear over the crowd.

"Let's do it." He smiled grabbing my hand, as we walked over to the stage.

That's when I felt a slap on my ass. That wasn't JJ.

"Good luck sister." James laughed after I turned around, about to punch a guy in the dick, before realizing it was James, and laughing cause he is basically as gay as it gets.

"Thanks." I winked.

"Alright hey everyone." I laughed, into the mic, walking over to Khalid.

"Khalid you wanna sing backup for us?" I asked pulling him into a quick hug.

"Of course." He smiled.

"So this is our song Kay and I wrote, called bad things." JJ said, signaling for me to add on.

"This song symbolizes our past relationship as friends and our relationship now as a couple." I said, looking over to JJ and instantly smiling, at my best friend, my soulmate.

*JJs POV*

Everything was going to plan. Kay didn't suspect a thing. Khalid And I came up with this plan earlier, that he would invite us to stage and I would do it after our song when Kay is breathing in the moment.

She was performing at Coachella, something she wanted to do since she was young. She told me this whenever we would play football (soccer) at the park when we were like 16.

I was gonna propose.

My babygirl was going to have her dream come true, and be engaged all before tomorrow.

I was excited.

And I could tell Kay was as well.