55

Finally the plane landed. We are currently walking out of the terminal and I'm terrified because literally all the fans know we're here. As soon as we got out the room filled with screams and flashing cameras from fan and paparazzi. I shuffled uncomfortably as Jake and Logan both scooted in close to me wrapping their arms around my back a security cane running over to help us out. It took awhile but they cleared the path and we rushed to our Uber that was waiting to take us to my house.
The Uber opened the back doors as we quickly hopped in, trying to prevent anyone being hurt or anything getting damaged. Which we succeeded.
"Wow, there were a lot of people there." Jake laughed.
"Yeah." I chuckled, pulling the boys into a hug.
"But, we did it boys." I laughed.
"Hey let's set up the cregslist thing now and see if we can find any one who wants to videotape everything." Logan said.
"Alright." I replied. I pulled out my phone and opened the cregslist app. I went to
Set Up Post then typed in,
"Looking for a videographer to film my documentary. Will be happening for a few days. Hours range from 7 am to about 2 am.
$200.00 a day."
"Is that good?" I asked.
"Perfect."
*1 hour later*
Since I the house was in downtown Miami it took a bit to get here. Logan grabbed his and my luggage, as Jake grabbed his own, and I went to unlock the door.
"Surprise Bitches!" I yelled as my sister, Leila noticed me and pulled me into the tightest hug like literally ever.
"When I said go on vacation I didn't mean move to LA!" She yelled seeming so happy. I noticed there were tears in her eyes.
"Awhhhh BABY YOURE CRYING!!!" I said as tears started streaming down my face.
"YOU ARE TOO." She cried with me as neither of us dared to release from the hug.
"I missed you lil sis." I said finally pulling away.
"Bitch I missed you so much more." She said.
"Uhm bitch no, you're like 12 years old you can't say that." I argued.
"BRUH IM 19 AND YOURE 21!" She yelled.
"Ay back off." I laughed. Not gonna lie Logan seemed very interested in Leila Marie.
"BITCH NO! BACK TF OFF MY SISTER!" I laughed as Jake started crying He was laughing so hard. Logan and Leila's faces both went bright red.
"Nah I'm jus kidding. She's of age. So y'all can fuck, I don't care. Just not on my couch or bed. bitch ass." I said as Jake and I laughed.
"So y'all get to know each other I'm finna go change." I laughed as Jake pulled his suitcase into my room since he and I were sharing a bed, and Logan was in the guest bedroom, and my sister was in the second guest room, then Kelly was in the third. Holy shit there's a lot of rooms here. Cause there's the living room, dining room, the second living room, the club, the "Chill Room" and the three guest bedrooms, my room, and then my gym. Four floors in total, like the clout house but my Trap House. That is literally what I call it. The Trap House. But other than that I need to change so ima grab my clothes now.
I told Jake he could stay in the room so he could change as well if he wanted to. Because like I'm sure Logan and Leila are all up on each other by now. Jake and I were close friends, so I feel like it'd be okay. Right? I think. It's not like either of us are dating people. So it shouldn't bother anyone. I'm overthinking this way to much. So I changed into my team Paul shirt that I cropped so it showed my stomach, then I paired it with black high waisted short shorts.

 So I changed into my team Paul shirt that I cropped so it showed my stomach, then I paired it with black high waisted short shorts

I turned around and Jake was turning on his camera so I expected him to say something stupid.
"Ooh lookin good Ma" Jake laughed just as I assumed. My phone beeped, which means MESSAGE WOOHOO. I'm just kidding I hate people. Oh wait it's actually the girl for the documentary. Hell yeah she is starting later today.
HINT: JJ IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :)