91

* FaceTime accepted!*

"Hey babe." JJs deep voice rang through the speaker. His picture was dark since it was late over there, and he didn't have any lights on.

"Hey bubba. Look about the 'I'm always on his side.' comment. I didn't mean it like that. I meant in like this situation with Weller, because personally I fucking hate Joe. He's a prick. And to add to it he fought you in February of 2018, so why in hell would I want joe to win bubba?" I said.

"I know baby. I overreacted. I know you would never do anything wrong. I love you so much, and I hope you've had an amazing day so far." He said.

"I love you way more. And it Seven Pm here So it's twelve over there. You should really try and catch up on sleep bubba." I said.

"I know I know. But I would rather talk to you for hours." He smiled, causing me to blush.

"Awe bubba I love you. Call me around 2 pm your time, I'm sure we'll both just be waking up." I chuckled.

"Ah hush! I love you too, and of course I'll call you." He smiled.

"Okay, tell everyone I love and miss them."  I grinned at my adorable lil boyfriend.

"Alright Baby, have fun, and don't stay up too late." He replied.

"Sleep well, god bless bub." I smiled once more.

"I love you."

"I love you too Bubba." I said as the call was ended.

A/N:

QOTD: Marvel or DC?

Mine: Marvel