06

"So Kay, where are you from?" Spencer asked me.

"Cleveland Ohio." I answered.

Logan looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Me and my brother Jake, are from Ohio." He finally answered.

"OHIOOOO" we both shouted at the same time, and fell into laughter.

"Next question." Mike said, obviously annoyed at us.

"Oh fuck off mike. leave me and my girl kay be for a moment." Logan laughed, causing me to laugh as well.

"well if you wanna be with 'your girl' do it after the podcast if you know what i mean." he winked.

i cringed so hard.

"ew that's actually so vile." i laughed.

"Okay, sure act like you don't want a piece of that sexy man candy." mike said smirking at logan.

"No, but i'm quite sure you do." i hummed with a smile.

"Do you have beef with any Sidemen other than JJ?" Mike asked me, changing the subject, causing us to laugh.

"Well honestly, not on my end. Any issues are fully one sided. After the diss tracks everyone seemed to just drift apart from each other." i laughed awkwardly.

"I miss my friendship with them lot dearly." i frowned.

after the guys nodded, they waited to see if i had anything left to say. I didn't know what to do so i just said the first thing that came to mind,

"But all is well, cheers to new beginnings." i said, with a giggle.

"Preach to that." Spencer said out of nowhere causing us all to laugh, since it was like the first thing he had said.

"That was an awesome first statement from you Spencer." i laughed.

"But honestly, i hope the future has good shit coming for me." I told them.

"Are there any people that you chill with down here?" Logan asked.

"I mean, yeah. I used to hang out with Jah, or X, whatever you may know him as."

"I spent bout that whole last year with him. That shit really broke me man." i said.

"Lately I been fuckin around with Kim, well, Skies a lot." I added.

"Whenever he gets to florida during his tours he always spends the entire time at my house. He never leaves." i chuckled.

"Skies is cool, I met him at a concert once." Logan added.

"Saying hi to him at a concert isn't the same as smoking weed with him in an apartment." Mike told him, causing me to laugh.

"You're actually so cringey but in a good way." I giggled.

"How am i cringey?" He exclaimed.

"Just some shit you be saying really has me rolling." i laughed.

"Alright, alright,  last question." Spencer said, adding,

"was there anything you and JJ never got to do in your friendship that you wish you had?"

"weird fucking question." logan said.

"yeah what the fuck." mike laughed.

"No it's not." Spender said explaining himself.

"That was her best friend for so many years. Surely they both miss it. I'm trying to rekindle while you two try to destroy."

i laughed lightly and proceeded to answer.

"Um no, not really. We lived it up, it's what we knew best." i hummed.

"However there is a broken promise laced in that friendship." I sighed, adding,

"J promised me that no matter what we'd always be family. No matter how bad it was. No matter what we did we'd always come around in the end."

"We wanted to take over the world together, and we knew there was no way we'd ever survive without each other, knowing what life was like with one another." i breathed out.

"But eh, the world keeps spinning, and the carousel never stops turning. He seems to be doing fine, possibly even better, and i have nothing but high hope and good wishes for him." I smiled warmly.

after a few small comments, logan finished up the show.

"Okay guys that wraps up this episode, see you all next week, it's been the cast of impassive and our girl, Kay! PEACE!" Logan smiled at the camera.