16

*3 Weeks Later*

It's about 11pm, so Jake and I have a meeting we are headed to, but he said we needed to meet someone at the park. I'm honestly so confused right now.

He brought boxing gloves though, and Nathan is filming the whole thing... Kind of weird, but hey, I don't judge, he probably has a video in mind. We finally made it to the park as Jake pulled into a parking spot up front near the field.

"Okay, Kay. Are you coming with us?" Jake asked me opening his car door.

"Uh yeah. This should be interesting, though i've got no clue what's going on." I laughed.

"Okay. I'll get your door for you." He said, getting out the truck. as i unbuckled my seatbelt, Jake soon opened my door. I went to climb out and he grabbed my hand and helped me like i was a princess.

this boys future girlfriend is so lucky.

Finally after about 3 minutes of walking I started to see some people in the distance yelling at us, and of course I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't see them from this far.

But he looks- he looks like Deji?

Of course.

It's fucking Deji.

"Uh Jake. What's happening?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He whisper asked.

he pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arm around my waist. (Everything I want in a relationship)

"Why is Deji here?" I whispered back as we inched closer and closer to them by the second.

"He called me out to a boxing match." He said as we finally reached them, leaving me stunned and silent. Like a deer in headlights. That's actually what this felt like.

Jakes arm slowly moved and unwrapped itself from my body making me shiver from the cold. He pulled his hoodie off and handed it to me. Which I thanked him for, and let me say that was so hard between the arguing and yelling going on.

"Kay, why the fuck are you even here?" Deji shouted at me out of nowhere.

"Well uh me and Ja-" And I got cut off by Jake.

"Don't you fucking dare talk to her that way!" Jake yelled getting heated.

"Jake. Jake, hey I'm okay." I told him, attempting to calm him down as Deji continued getting louder and louder.

And then I snapped.

"CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I yelled.

"I'm trying to calm him down and you all are acting like wild animals." I said quieter this time.

"Kay just shut up we all know you're just sleeping with him for the money." Deji screamed at me.

"Wow. Youre such a fucking prick, and I honestly cannot fucking wait to watch you get your ass handed to you." I said before spitting at his feet.

And before I knew it, he punched me right in the face.

Deji just fucking punched me.

But that's not what I'm worried about.

it's me trying to calm Jake down and keeping him from beating this kid the fuck up with tens of witnesses.

"JAKE! Stop please." I begged, as I watched him slowly, but surely calm down, and pull himself up off of Deji.

"Iono if you still trynna box but it looks like i got your ass inna street fight." Jake chuckled, pulling me close to him.

"Come on, you guys have a meeting to get to." Nathan told us.

we walked to the truck.

It was pure silence.

Until Jake looked over at me and told we that where he punched me was turning purple, and bruising fast.

To be honest it stings like a bitch.

"No way. Someone take a pic and show me." I sighed.

"Fuck. You're kidding me." I groaned.

"Should we expose him?" Nathan asked me.

"No leave the clip out, SAVE IT DON'T POST IT." I told him.

"Expose him on Twitter or sum. But don't tag him. He don't need anymore clout."

"like sub-tweet him." i giggled.

"Alright Kay. Let's get to this meeting and hope they have ice for your face." Jake told me, looking very upset if I might add.