105

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

ITS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

I STILL HATE IT. BUT TODAY I GET TO SEE MY BEST FRIENDS!

Some little part in my body is hoping and praying that JJ remembered and was just pretending to not know so that he could surprise me today.

But it's most likely not going to happen.

I wish it would though.

Well I have to get ready.

But first I'm headed to the doctors because I've been feeling so sick lately. For like the past month, ever since I got back from London. Some weird shit let me tell you.

It's probably just this stomach bug going around. But it's so weird because it's every morning, I always wake up to it.

So yeah. I scheduled an appointment yesterday when I woke up from my nap, and the nurse said they'd take me in today.

I was tired and didn't feel like doing much, so I just threw on a light blue body suit and dark blue jeans over them.

And now I was off to the doctors. I grabbed my keys to Lucifer, grabbed my mini book bag and stuffed all the shit I needed into it. I fucking hate purses. I have no clue why, I just do. So this bitch uses backpacks.

*skip to when Kay gets to the doctors*

"Good morning Kay!" The nurse beamed excitedly.

"Good morning." I smiled up at her.

"So do you mind telling me why you've came in today?" She asked.

"I've been waking up sick for about a month now and I have no clue why. Like it's ever morning, I wake up and I run to the bathroom, and throw up." I said, thinking about what it could be.

Then it hit me.

I'm fucking pregnant.

Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

I drank the two days ago.

Why if I hurt the baby.

Holy fuck.

"Kay. Have you have any sexual intercourse over the past few months?" She asked.

All I did was nod my head ever so slightly.

"I'm going to have you run a few tests but I think you're pregnant Kay!" She smiled brightly.

"I drank a lot two days ago. Can we check and see if the baby is okay, if I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"Of course! But if you're not that far along you should be fine!" She smiled.

"Okay. Thank god." I sighed, relieved.

(This is a lie, DON'T DRINK WHEN YOU'RE PREGNANT)

So a few minutes went by, we took a few tests just to check and see if I was pregnant.

"Kay, I just got your results back." She grinned.

I nodded my head signaling her to continue.

"You're pregnant! Congratulations!" She smiled once more.

I was happy.

Like genuinely happy.

I'm having a baby.

Holy fuck.

I'm gonna be a mom.

I can't wait.

"Really?" I yelled excited.

"Yes! I'm so happy for you!" She yelled back.

I feel like I know this girl, but I don't. She's like awesome.

"Hey can I get your phone number? I wanna hang out soon, if your free, you can come to my birthday party tonight!" I said beaming with joy.

"Oh my god! I'd love to!" She yelled, typing her number in on my phone.

Ashley.

That's a pretty name.

"I love your name." I smiled.

"Thank you!" She smiled.

We talk details about the party and everything and how I was going to tell JJ. I decided I was going to make an announcement at my party, well if he shows up ya know.

I was going to put the pregnancy test in a box, as if I was getting him a gift because I couldn't resist.

It would be adorable.

"Oh my god Kay! That's so precious!" She smiled.

"I know! I just hope he shows up." I said nervously.

I got a text.

JJ 😍
Happy birthday baby girl. Hope you have a great one.

Kay 😍
Thank you love! It'd be all the more better if you were here with me.

"Okay. He knows. So his ass better show up or I swear." I laughed towards Ashley.

I get off in like 30 minutes stick around a little longer and we can get ready together at your house." Ashley smiled.

"Yeah! You can borrow one of my outfits!" I smiled.

"That'd be amazing!" She grinned.

About five minutes went by, the doctor came in telling me she wanted to do an ultrasound and check on the baby since I went drinking a couple days ago.

15 minutes later, she was telling how my baby was very, very healthy and how I was around one month pregnant.

I was happy, excited, and a bit overwhelmed.

I hope JJ shows up tonight.

I'll lose my shit I swear.