97

"Oh shit I have a meeting in LA the day after tomorrow. Fucking shit. I'll have to come back soon though." I told JJ as he pulled into his apartment complex parking lot.

"Okay baby. Be safe over there." He smiled.

"Okay bubba. Don't do anything else you're gonna regret cause I won't forgive you this time." I said, meaning every word.

We've been through so much, he doesn't need to throw it all away like he has been recently.

"I know babe." He said kissing my cheek.

"Okay, well I have to go pack up shit in the hotel, than I'll swing by tomorrow before I leave." I said kissing JJ one last time, as we both got out of the car.

"I'm gonna miss you Kay." JJ said pulling me into a hug.

"Not as much as I'll miss you bubba." I said kissing the tip of his nose.

"Well it looks like Simons here." JJ said as Simon pulled into the parking lot.

"Yup! Which means talk it out and don't be a prick." I whisper shouted, hitting his arms.

"Fuck off." He chuckled.

"Alright I'm gonna go for a run back to the hotel, but I'll see you tomorrow and just know I love you bubba." I smiled.

"A run?" He questioned.

"Yep! I haven't gone for a run yet today." I giggled.

"You're crazy!" He yelled.

"But you love me!" I yelled back.

We seemed like maniacs, no doubt about it.

"You're damn right." He chuckled kissing my cheek.

"I love you Bub. I'll be back before I leave." I said pulling him in for a quick kiss, then dashing off.

"I love you too." He shouted in the distance as I chuckled at how adorable he was.

I ran for about ten more minutes as I inched closer and closer to the hotel, with my AirPods in, blasting Jakes Playlist. I have no clue why but I've been loving his songs recently except Jerika that shit was cringe as fuck.

The songs I had added or bought or whatever the frick you wanna say were, I'm Single, That ain't on the news, Fuck Jake Paul, (cause that shit was funny) Champion, and My Teachers.

Pretty lit songs if you ask me.
(A/N: they suck I don't even like the Paul's SO FU*K ME)

I pulled out my phone to update my Instagram followers.

"Hey bitches! We out here getting that fitness going. Gotta burn that Mc Flurry if ya know I'm saying?" I giggled.

"Forget fitness feb. It's all about MARCH MADNESS SO FUCK THAT SHIT" I laughed, making fun of all the boys that participated in Fitness Feb.", on Cals channel.

"Alright I'm done. Before a car hits me at least." I said as I dashed across a busy, well, main road.

"Ima die soon." I laughed then adding,

"Well bye my loves have a safe day or night and sweet dreams, I love you unconditionally, and remember to be who you are, not who people want you to be. This is Kay signing off." Soon, blowing a kiss towards the camera.

After about five more minutes I made it to the hotel, ran in and packed all my shit. I decided to head off to JJs flat since it was only fours PM.

I called him and asked if I could stay the night and catch an Uber to the airport tomorrow morning since I had to be there around 5 because my flight boarded at 7. Like I expected he agreed.

He told me him and Si resolved everything and that they were on their way to pick up Simons belongings as well as me.

QOTD: Do you like the Dolan twins?

Mine: Yess. I just don't obsess over em tho 😂❤️💞