90

"Hey pissy pussy thots." I joked towards the camera, Kelly was holding.

"So today in this video, me being the motha fricken cu- ntrey boy I love youuu, that I am, I decided to express my feeling on everything happening." I said as I caught myself from swearing.

Lately I've decided I wouldn't be swearing as much because, BITCH THERES A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF LITTLE ASS KIDS WATCHING MY VIDEOS. And bruh I swear way too much for that.

I told Kelly she could have the rest of the day off since I would be on my computer a lot during this video. I set up the camera onto the tripod and every ting like that.

"So first lets start off with the whole JJ versus Jake thing." I said pulling up Jakes Instagram story from quite a bit ago.

"So the bread batch posted a lil post or some like that, saying that they wanted to see JJ v Jake. ya know?" I said then pulling up their recent tweets, and JJs video.

"And Jake being Jake, said he wanted nothing more than KSI v Jake Paul to happen." I giggled.

"So then, JJ and Logan's stuff all went down, which you can go look at on Twitter, and follow JJ and Lo if ya want." I said, winking afterwards.

"And then JJ was talking about how Logan couldn't hit two million views anymore, and then how he was irrelevant, and how Jake wanted the main show so now he got it." I said, then pulling up Logan's twitter account.

"When all of this stuff happened, Logan tweeted something that really hit me hard. He tweeted something that, I'm sure a lot of you-tubers, as well as myself need to realize. This tweet said, and I quote, "aren't you on your fifth abortion g? crazy theory but: life is about more than views... sometimes it's about... ya know... life ?" I said.

"Honestly life is about more than views. The shit happening out here is crazy. So props to you Logan. Life is about spending time with family and the people you love. It's about showing each other your truth, it's where you can take any bad situation and shine light onto it. Life is about taking risks, kicking it right in the balls and saying, "I had one hell of a ride, and I'm not done yet." I said starting to tear up.

"You know, a lot of people hate Logan, Jake and I, which I mean I can see why." I chuckled.

"But I'm telling you, we are honestly some of the most level headed people you will ever meet. We are a group of amazing people that have fucked up so many times individually, and as a group, yet we are able to come out of the dark every single time and still be able to say, "holy shit. I made it." I said now full on crying.

"I know I'm dating JJ and all but fuck me I am so fucking thankful I met Logan and Jake. They truly have changed my life for the better. And trust me, I know a lot of you aren't going to agree with my decisions but I fucking love those boys so much." I said, more tears falling down my face.

"So getting to my thoughts on the situation, I don't know why Jake and JJ wanna fight, because like we all was smoking blunts in my bedroom three months ago, and I honestly just think it's a shitty situation we all got put in." I said, wiping my eyes.

"So now moving onto Jake and Joe sparring today." I chuckled, having a stuffy nose from crying.

"I don't have any videos to watch right now, but I do have something I want to say, to both of them actually." I told the camera.

"Joe, don't struggle this time round, I believe in you, and don't forget to throw a punch." I laughed.

"Jake, I'm forever and always on your side, and you know that, SO DECK HIM BITCH I LOVE YOU." I yelled.

"Well that's all for today's video. I'll see you in the next one! Byeee." I said dragging out the 'e' in bye.

I turned the camera off got everything situated, grabbed my phone off the charger, my laptop, and jumped into my bed, being careful not to break anything.

I edited the video for about three hours and hit 'upload'

I moved onto Twitter and posted:

@kay:
New video in twenty ;)

❤️~299K 💬~18K

@graysondolan: excited 🙂

@ksi: it's only been forever!

@jakepaul: hurry up so I can watch before joe gets here!
@kay: alright love 💞

@loganpaul: love you
@kay: love you more 💓

@joeweller: 🤔

*25 minutes later*

@kay:
New
Video
Is
Up
❤️~1.2M 💬~20K

@jakepaul: i love you for making this video 💞
@kay: ily bestie 💗

@loganpaul: thank you Kay 💞
@kay: anytime love 💗

@ksi: always on his side?
@kay: why you gotta do this 😒

@kay.ksi: plz don't argue again 😒😒

'JJ 💓' is FaceTiming you!

Answer or 🚫 Decline

Answer

A/N I wrote this the day the fight and waited for footage, none was released so yee

A/N

QOTD: Favorite Super Villian?

Mine: Thanos