53

"Logan," I whispered because he had slept the entire way to the airport. Not even gonna lie we all did. I had sat in the back with Logan and Jake sat in the front seat. Logan was behind Jake and I was sitting literally right next to him. I don't know why, but I did. So as you can believe I fell asleep onto him, for like 30 Minutes. But besides that we're here and he like needs to get up.
"Logan." I whispered one more time as I shook him awake.
"Hey beautiful." He said in a sleepy morning voice that was honestly so hot.
"Hey." I smiled, soon adding,
"We're here bub. Time to grab our suitcases and board the plane." I chuckled as Logan sat up straight pulling me into a hug for a little bit. Then pulling away.
"I love you so much, and am so proud of you for everything you have accomplished. And I just want you to know that no matter what I'll be here for you, as well as Jake, through thick and thin. Because we are best friends, and best friends are forever there for each other. So I promise you, I'll always be here to protect you." He smiled looking deep into my eyes as tears formed into them. Everything he said just made me pull him into another hug tightening my grip, never wanting to let go.
"Okay but we should seriously get going and wake Jake up." I said as Jake was surprisingly already awake. And vlogging us.
"How long were you filming?" I laughed.
"Since the beginning." He chuckled.
"Chill. Send me the footage. I'm thinking of making like one long video of all the drama and stuff behind this trip. So like we need to hire someone to just keep a camera on us all the time." I laughed, still being completely serious.
"Honestly that's a really good idea." Logan said.
"Yeah I think it will help show kids that everyone struggles, and "famous" people go through shit too." Jake added, as we all got out of the car, grabbing our luggage from the trunk. Soon walking into the large doors of the international airport, LAX. Fun. Logan, Jake and I all headed strait towards Starbucks, trying to get whatever sort of caffeine we could find. But oh hell that was hard. Fans surrounded us from all around. There was literally no way out now. This might sound wrong, but I had to push through fans just to get to the counter as they all inches closer, and closer.
"Excuse me Miss?" I asked the manager who was now at the front desk.
"Hm?" She replied.
"See my friends and I make internet videos and I produce music, and these are all of our fans." I said motioning to the crazy people around me yelling and kicking at each other to get closer to us.
"Yeah?" She said waiting for the rest of my sentence.
"Do you have a megaphone or something I could get they're attention with, so I can get them out of your store?" I asked, or more like begged at this point.
"Yeah, Danny go grab the megaphone." She said as hope overwhelmed my body. Which who I assumed was Danny came out and handed me the megaphone. I jumped up onto a chair, soon after, I quickly turned it on and spoke into it grasping all of their attention.
"Hey guys, I get this is probably what you think "they only time you'll see us." Yeah I get it. But, we're normal people just like who are trying to get some food, and board our flight which we are already late to. So by all means, can you please, please, please just back up out of the store and let us grab some food then get to our flight. We will try to get autographs and pictures in on the way there." I said begging them as they all left the store. Thank god.
"Thank you so much." An out of breath Logan said. As security guards came over and shut the doors of the Starbucks, keeping the fans out.
"You're very welcome, I just don't do well with big crowds." I said, turning towards the cashier deciding what I want.
"Hm, I'll get a Java Chip Frappuccino." I said finally decideing, as Logan and Jake both ordered a Mocha Frappuccino with extra protein. Gross. After about 5 minutes our drinks came out as we bared ourselves to go out into the crowd. Before we got to the doors about 5 security guards came up to us saying,
"Hey we are going to be surrounding the three of you because your fans are creating chaos." They said, filling us with relief because, don't get me wrong I fucking love my fans, so much, but honestly I get very claustrophobic and literally 100-200 people around me does not help.
"Thank god." Logan whispered, not meaning to let anyone hear, but I did. I pulled  him into a side hug whispering, "Literally same." As he chuckled, soon separating from my side. As I walked over to Jake, who was on the other side of Logan recording everything, for that one big video we were talking about on our way in here.
"Hey bestie." I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.
"Hey we haven't talked much, so I just wanted to say, good morning and I love you." He said making me smile.
"I love you wayyy more." I said looking at him but not pulling out of a hug.
"Impossible!" He said removing one of his hands from the hug and tapping my nose. Making me chuckle at how cute he was.

Tbh the next chapter is literally my favorite and I can't wait to post it tomorrow!
~Kay 💗