67

"Hey bitches!" I said as Kelly recorded the stuff I was doing.

"So I posted sum on my motha fucken Instagram story. Oh shit by the way this idea shit thing came from the Dolan twins so sorry besties. Nah fam but anyways it's where I do everything you guys tell me to do. So yea." I laughed.

"Okay first one says, go annoy JJ. Oh so all I have to do is breathe near him. But, you gotta be Incognito." I chuckled crawling into the bedroom, and on the side of the bed so I could scare JJ. I went to the side wher his face was. But he was in the middle of the bed and on his phone so he couldn't see me.

"HEY BITCH!" I yelled jumping up as JJ screamed, and I was laughing so fucking hard right now.

"You fucking cunt." JJ said throwing a pillow at me. But I was to busy laughing to care.

"Alright that one is done. By babe." I chuckled.

"Fuck you." He said annoyed.

"Love you too bitch." I laughed.

"Alright so the next one is, annoy Jake. What the fuck why do I have to annoy people. JJ I'll be back I'm going next door to annoy Jake so I'll be back in like six minutes." I said closing the door shut on my way out.

I walked over to Jakes house and grabbed his merch gun. Great he's in a meeting perfect time to make him hate me. Fuck. I walked in and screamed,

"EVERYONE AROUND JAKE IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THIS." Then pulled the merch gun out from around my back that I previously loaded fully and started shoot my merch at him.

"Kaymarie.com/shop" I yelled and then screamed,

"BYE JAKE ENJOY YOUR MEETING, AND SORRY BUSINESS PEOPLE." I laughed walking back to my house.

"Alright next one is, dye you hair. Ima dye it red." I said grabbing my keys to go to the salon.

*2 hours later*

"JJ I'm back." I said as Kelly recorded attempting to get his reaction.

"Ok- OH MY FUCK I LOVE IT" He yelled pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head.

"Baby it's so pretty." He said in awe.

"I know the lady did awesome." I smiled. I eventually decided to tell my Instagram followers early.

@kay

@kay: y'all I dyed my hair📸/@ksi❤️~8

📸/@ksi
❤️~8.9M 💬~2.4M
@ksi: baby is hot 🥵🤤🤤🤤
@kay: ty bubba 🤧💗💞
*comments have been disabled*