42

He went directly towards JJ. Stood over top of him as he was sitting down. Kinda weird to be honest.
"Alright alright, let's get this show on the road. Logan please return to your seat." I said enthusiastically as Logan nodded, slowly returning to his seat, now that was really creepy.
"Okay okay so-" I started soon being interrupted by Jake.
"Yo look at his glasses they look like they are from Walmart haha" he yelled as I started to speak again.
"Okay so-" I was interrupted once again.
"WALMART!!!" Oh my god shut the fuck up.
And it went on and on I couldn't ask any questions what so ever.
"Can you all just shut the fuck up and let her speak, I mean after all that is her fucken job!" JJ finally yelled as I said a quick thank you getting a few questions in.
"So JJ, how do you feel about this fight, and why did you challenge him to it." I asked.
"Well I feel absolutely amazing about this fight. And I challenged him because I just, I just don't like what he is about. I hate everything he stands for and shit like that." He said. As Logan sat there and nodded with a smug look on his face.
"So, best question is for Logan." I said then quickly added,
"How do you feel going into this fight and how do you feel about JJ calling you out?"
"Well I feel even better than before. And at first I though he was joking and like making a joke because his fight against joe was embarrassing the whole damn event was." He said. I nodded growing a bit angry but didn't show it. Because if anything that match wasn't embarrassing it just showed JJ was the better opponent and Logan didn't want to admit it. Soon after it just turned into a whole shot show. They argued back and forth and I couldn't get a single word in. So then JJ pulled out a blonde wig, and impersonated Logan's apology video. Then that's when Logan reaches for JJs bandana and JJ ran up and hit him in the face as I tried to get in between to stop anything from happening and due to my size it didn't help so security came rushing in pulling them apart before anything could happen.