93

So ye I finish writing the freestyle from yesterday and turned it into an ACTUAL song. I'm fricken hype bro.

I was headed over to London right now actually, I just got on the plane. But I was going to surprise JJ so I asked Simon if he could pick me up, and so that we could have a chance to discuss things that um happened. As I expected he said,

"of course. I would love to be friends again if you are willing. And I miss my best friend. x"

Of course I missed Simon. What was I? Bloody crazy? No! He was my best friend. He was one of the most amazing boyfriends any gal could ask for. He was amazing, but he'd never compare to JJ. That lad truly had my heart, and I didn't plan on taking it back anytime soon. (The cringe 😫)

I really do feel the need to talk things over with him. He was always there through good and bad. Even when J and I would argue. I always went to him.

*after the plane ride cuz I'm a lazy hoe*

"Kay!" Simon yelled, as I speed walked over to him.

"Hey Si!" I said wrapping him in a hug, as if he didn't cheat on me.

"So let's grab your luggage and head to the car." He smiled.

We got my luggage out of the carrier. Simon offered to carry my suitcase in which I gladly accepted.

We were out in the parking lot, and as soon as we sat in our seats JJ called me.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Hey bubba." I grinned hearing his voice.

"Where are you headed? Are you in the car?" He asked. I assumed he headed the cars around us and all of that.

"I'm actually headed to the store. I haven't went grocery shopping in forever. I've just been post-mating food left and right." I giggled.

"I love you" JJ chuckled.

"I love you too bub. What are you up to today?" I asked him.

"I'm just going to hang around the house, maybe film a few videos. And Simon left a while ago I have to clue where he went, but I was going to ask him if he wanted to go to nandos." He chuckled.

"I'm going to text him real quick and ask what he wants." I quickly hit mute on our call, and put him on speaker.

"Si turn your ringer off." I yelled.

"Kay! I'm fucken driving you do it." He laughed, as I grabbed his phone turning it off.

I turned the call off speaker and I un-muted it acting like I couldn't hear him.

"Hello?" I heard his voice.

"Kay?" I heard once more.

"Oh hey. I couldn't hear you." I giggled.

"Yeah. You went out for a while there." He laughed.

"Ah. Well I'll call you in a bit love. I just got to the store." I said.

"Okay baby. Call me around one your time." He chuckled.

"Okay bubba, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He said, as I ended the call.

"You lot are really in love aren't you?" Simon smiled.

"Honestly I think so." I said showing a toothy grin.

"Look. I'm sorry about everything I did in the past. I don't want a relationship or anything like that, but I do want to revive our strong friendship." He smiled.

"As well do I. I would never want to ruing what is going on between you and Talia. And of course, Jide and I. So friends?" I asked, still smiling, reaching out my hand.

"Friends." He smiled grabbing my hand.

At first it felt weird in a way. Kind of like old feelings were brought back. I mean I never fully got over him. I never had the time to. I moved straight onto JJ. Working hours actually. What what the fuck. Why are we still holding hands. Fuck this is wrong.

"I'm going to change the station if you don't mind." I chuckled, as we released hands.

I put on 91.5 this was Simon and i's station. I could never listen to this music aroundJJ. Ya know, cause he's agnostic and this was a Christian channel.

I'm not gonna lie. Si, Tobi and I all went to church for quite awhile there, and we all got heavy into going I don't know why. But after a couple years Simon stopped going, and it was just Tobi and I till I left.

The song playing was 'Joy' by Housfires. (Actually Issa bop they play it at my church)

"Oh you haven't seen me till you see me filled with Joy." Simon and I yelled.

This was genuinely one of our favorite songs to sing together while we were dating.

"Shoot. I need gas." Simon said pulling into the Shell right on the corner from his and JJs new flat.

Simon went in and payed, and I went in and bought, a Mega Monster and Apple Rings. (ya kno the candies)

"You seriously have an addiction. You used to make me buy you this combination at least three times a week." He chuckled.

"Ay don't hate on the apple rings. Or the monster. Bitch ass." I laughed.

"Still have one of the brightest personalities out there." He smiled starting the car. (He pumped gas while she bought her stuff)

"I'd never lose it. It's about all I have to offer." I chuckled, opening my can, and bag of gummies.

"True tea, gimme one." He laughed.

"Aight bitch." I said grabbing a gummy and stuffing it in his mouth, so he could still drive. I giggled at how retarded we looked.

"Thank you. And holy fuck those are good." He said, turning into the apartment complex.

"See I no lie." I giggled once more.

"I missed being friends, and hearing your laugh." He grinned.

"Ditto." I smiled back at him, gathering my belongings.

We headed up to the flat and we're super quiet, making sure we were able to surprise JJ.

We walked into the flat and heard really loud...

HAHA I LEFT YOU ON A CLIF HANGER.

Take a guess on what you think they were hearing in the comments. New update tomorrow.

Much love children of god 😂💞

~KAY 😈

QOTD: Favorite TV Show?

mine: Impractical Jokers