121

My world 💜
i'm here babygirl

my life 🌎
okay bubba i'm headed out now.

my world 💜
i'll meet you at the door 😉

my life 🌎
ok love you

my world 💜
you too

-

*2 months later*

"baby are you ready to go home?" JJ asked me as we were seated in a random booth at the most delicious Mexican restaurant ever.

"of course." i said, as i started to readjust JJs hoodie that was hanging down to my knees, covering most of my leggings.

i started to shuffle over in my seat, preparing to get out and walk to the car.

i felt a sharp pain.

fuck.

this cannot be happening.

"kay?" JJ asked.

i was in so much pain i couldn't get a word out.

if it wasn't obvious i had a low pain tolerance.

oh.

and i was going into labor.

luckily it didn't last long. but JJ held my hand, stroking the back of it until i felt better.

"is it time?" he asked excitedly.

"it's time bubba. i'm going into labor." i chuckled.

"okay hurry up! we have to get to the house, grab your bag, switch cars to the mini van, and you need to grab whatever the hell you want." JJ smiled wider than ever.

"PRINCESS IS ON THE WAY." i whisper shouted, grabbing my gucci backpack, and sun glasses.

"i know!!" he said back.

-
*20 minutes later*

the pain was getting worse, and the contractions were lasting longer.

we emailed the doctor, and picked the bags, grabbed the car seat, and clothes for our baby girl.

she had a mini mouse car seat, bottle set, nursery and everything themed minnie mouse.

you may be asking, "why?"

because, i fucking love Minnie mouse that's why.

this is what her room looks like:

and then this is the miniature set up for her that we have in our room

and then this is the miniature set up for her that we have in our room. we decided she would be with us a lot just incase and yeah:

we decided to go with the red instead of pink because JJ and i both love the colour red, and fucking hate pink

*3 hours later*

"KAY PUSH!" the doctor said a lot louder, as she could tell my baby was so close to being here.

i pushed one last time as hard as i could, and i started to hear crying.

a few moments passed and they cleaned her down and let JJ cut the umbilical cord.

the doctors brought our princess over to me and i held her, gently stroking her face as her breathing calmed down and she felt at ease.

or at least i hope.

i don't know.

i'm new to this mom ting.

her eyes fluttered open, and adjusted to the light.

they were ocean blue.

exactly like mine if i'm being honest.

"baby, she has your eyes." he awed.

"and she has your brown hair." i said admiring her soft silky brown hair.

"and her skin color." i said, taking in all of her features, her mixed complexion, blue eyes, soft skin, chubby lil cheeks, she was stunning.

"i know baby. she's adorable." JJ said smiling widely.

"Skylar May Olatunji, we come to the family babygirl." JJ said.

"you're visitors have been waiting for hours would you like to let them in?" the nurse asked.

this caused JJ and i bursted into laughter as we forgot about his parents and all of our youtube family, PewDiePie, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Rice, The Sidemen, the SiDeGiRlS, Alissa Violet, all of CLOUT GANG, all of FAZE CLAN, and last but not least, the olatunji family.

"of course uhm have the olatunji family come first." i said as the laughter died down.

*a few moments later*

in walked Yinka and Jide.

i saw jjs expression soften and his mood change as he didn't see deji.

i get their arguing, BUT WHAT THE FUCK!!

I was fucking done to say the least.

"no deji?" JJ asked softly.

his mum came over and kissed his cheek.

"no deji." she said. his father came over and pulled him into a hug.

"i'm proud of you son."

"thanks dad." JJ said.

"may i hold her?" yinka asked.

"of course!!" i smiled widely, as yinka grabbed Skylar, and holding her as if she was the most important thing in the world.

i looked over and saw JJ recording it, and jide snapping a few pictures.

they all shared their live with Sky, (skylar) as i remembered something.

"hey bubba, will you grab my phone for me?" i asked.

"of course." JJ smiled grabbing my phone and passing it to me.

a cunt was about to die.

KAY MARIE
OKAY!!! YOUR OWN BLOOD!! YOUR FUCKING BROTHER JUST HAD A BABY!!! AND YOU DIDN'T COME!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU BROKE HIS FUCKING HEART. HE WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME THROUGH THAT DOOR. BUT YOU MISSED IT. YOU JUST HAD A NEICE. I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU GOT THE TEXT. EVERYONE DID. HAW DARE YOU?! YOUR OWN BROHER DEJI!! YOUR NEICE. YOUR PARENTS! DO YOU NOT CARE?! YOU MISSED IT. i'm done talking either show up now or NEVER AND TRUST ME I MEAN IT, YOU HAVE AN HOUR.

AN ASS FACE CUNT
I'm on my way. i'll explain when i get there. see you in 20.

KAY MARIE
fuk u

*20 mins later*

everyone has come in and seen the baby, except deji.

simon, harry, josh, freya, felix, marzia, and just everyone.

AN ASS FACE CUNT
traffic

KAY MARIE
ima keep saying fuk u till i see your ass in front of me APOLOGIZING to your brother.

AN ASS FACE CUNT
fair enough

*15 mins later*

"hey sorry i'm late." deji voice echoed through my ears.

"oh hey dej." JJ said.

TO BE CONTINUED....