98

Y'all I just got to LAX. The flight was fucking horrible. I was sat in front of a baby, that was crying almost the entire way here. Holy shit. Never again. 11 and a half hours, of crying. It took a five minute nap every hour. Then went back to yelling.

Jake was picking me up. So I went to grab my luggage from the carrier. Ya know the thing that sends it out on the belt thing? No?

I saw him. My best friend I haven't talk to in literal months.

"JAKE!!" I yelled running over to him. Once I was about five feet away I dropped my luggage, and jumped into his arms.

"Hey there Kay." He chuckled.

"I missed you." I said still gripping onto him.

"I missed you too Kay." He replied, hugging me even tighter.

"I never wanna let go. I don't know why but we have been so distant lately, and it makes me feel bad." I said, as he continued to hold me.

"I know Kay. I know." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Jake?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me something. Promise me, that no matter what goes on between us as individuals or as best friends, that we are and will always be best friends." I said, holding onto him even tighter.

"Kay, I promise you that, and I promise to keep that promise." He said, putting me down on my feet.

"I love you, Paul." I smiled.

"I love you always, Kay." He chuckled.

"Okay. Ima grab my bag i dropped over there." I said jogging towards my bag.

Jake was chuckling, as he grabbed his keys out of his pockets.

"Kay are you and Jake dating?" Some guy with a camera asked.

"No! I'm dating KSI. Moron." I laughed.

"You guys seem pretty touchy and close all of a sudden." He said not pulling his camera out of my face.

"Excuse me sir, but Jake and I have always been close, and I will never EVER, cheat on my boyfriend. I love him way to fucking much to ever do that." I said politely.

"Can you back up please?" Jake asked as the guy got even closer to us.

"I have more questions." His said very rudely.

"Security!" I yelled as the man was getting way to close for comfort.

Seconds later three, tall security guards came jogging over.

"Yes?" One of the security guards, who might I add, was one of the tallest guys I have ever seen, asked.

"Uh. This guy is invading our space, and won't stop recording us, can you make him leave us alone?" I asked lookin up at him, since he was a good two feet taller than me.

I was four nine, so basically everyone is taller than me. But this guy was almost seven feet I swear! He look like a giant next to Jake. And Jake is pretty y'all, no lie.

"Of course. Move it." He said to the guy, as he hurried away.

"Thank you!" I said, smiling widely.

"If you ever need help call me." He said passing me a.. business card?

"Will do." I smiled once more.

"I'm interested in a personal body guard. You know, like when ever I go out in public like you'd come with me. Are you interested?" I asked, typing his number into my phone.

"Yeah. How much an hour?" He asked.

"How much you want?" I giggled.

"$120?" He said.

"Deal." I shook his hand.

""And your name is?" I asked.

"Frank. And you are?"

"Kay. Kay Marie. I'm a youtuber, and a rapper." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Kay." He grinned.

"What area of California do you live in?" I asked.

"I live in LA." He said.

"I live in Calabasas. I can offer you a room in our guest house, if you like. It's directly behind my house, the only thing is you'd be there with my brother." I said.

"Okay. I'll be moving in soon."

"Alright. The only people who are aloud into the house, are my brother Jacob, My videographer Kelly, My boyfriend JJ, Jake, Logan, and my sister." I said, signaling to Jake as I said his name.

"Okay, when do I start?"

"Preferably two months when my boyfriend moves in." I smiled.

"Okay."

"Okay Jake lets go!" I said walking over to him.

"New bodyguard?" He chuckled.

"New bodyguard." I smiled.

QOTD:
Do you like the Paul brothers?

Me:
Not that much, but I have some respect for Logan, and a lot for Jake. Mad props to them. I do enjoy impaulsive every once in awhile. And some of Jakes vlogs. (I'm single is a bop)