118

*3 Months Later*

Everything and everyone is so different now. Jake and i don't talk. like at all, especially since the whole tana thing has been happening.

Then JJ. fucking JJ. it's horrible to be honest.
everything has been off. he's been distant. and not to mention we have a baby on the way.

i'm scared. i'm scared he's gonna leave me. i'll be alone and horrible and fuck, the engagement will be off, the wedding, and just, everything.

that is when i got a text message that seemed comfortable.

Logan Paul 💜💗🤞🏻
hey kay. let's hang. i'm on my way to come get you, love and miss you lots. by the way the video from like a few months ago was fucking hilarious. see you in like 10-15 minutes. 💜

Kay 💜🤞🏻
of course. thank you, and i miss you more, can't wait to see you. drive safe, love. 💜 love you moreee

i can't wait to see lo. oh and if you haven't guessed by now then for your information, JJ isn't here. big shocker. honestly, no it isn't. he's never here i'm basically carrying the baby alone.

saying i'm terrified, is the least i could express, or even think.

*13 Minutes Later*

LOGAN IS HERE!

there was a quick knock on the door. i struggled to get up as i'm, ya know pregnant.

the door knob jiggled a bit, and with that it opened, revealing a happy lil logan.

"KAY." he said, running over as quick as he could, and helped me get to my feet.

"thank you so much." i said, breathing heavily from, being fat now, having asthma, and anxiety.

"no JJ again?" he asked, as mike, spencer, and evan walked in, alongside broley.

"no. no JJ again." i said, simply.

"you wanna hold broley?" he smiled, his bright blue eyes shimmering in the light.

"yeah." i grinned, while logan reached down grabbing the adorable puppy, and setting him in my arms.

broley was gentle and adjusted to sitting on my baby bump. he was being gentle. that was one thing logan knew how to do, treat his animals right, and raise them in the best surroundings and lives they could ever have.

"kay i need you to sit down." logan said softly.

"what, why?" i asked.

"kid. you're pregnant, and i need you to stay happy, calm, and your breathing to be clam, and. steady." he said reaching for my forearm, as i nodded allowing him to hold onto it.

he gently tugged on my arm, helping me to the couch. and helping me sit down, keeping broley calm as well.

"i really appreciate you logan. thank you so much. i love you lots." i smiled, as i pecked him on the cheek real quick.

"awh. love you kay." he smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

about 30 minutes went by and we decided to head off to logan's house.

i jotted down a quick note on a pad of paper, that read,

hey love you lots. i'll be back soon if you are reading this. i went out to logan's house, he came and picked me up. i was having a little trouble this week, and he was the first person to help me, so yea. i love you bubba. THREE MONTHS TO GO TILL WE SEE PRINCESS!!! ~ KAY MARIE 💜