38. Ways to find a way

Start from the beginning

"Xiaojun's diary. Yang's hair is drying cutely, it always does. He's driving me insane since day one. I can barely sleep when he cuddles into me, like a star wrapped up in a blanket of my arms. He never does romantic, he's not into dating. He says 2.0 youth can kiss and bang without any labels, just between best friends, so I pretend that he's right, although... we are just people, we still feel the same. Falling faster than pouring skies, falling more when we start to get intimate. Skin on skin once, twice, suddenly there's no room to breath without Yang. Would he really mind if I go to Germany, break into his parents house and ask him to date. Boyfriend Yang, my boyfriend Yang, doesn't it sound great. Would he really mind?"

Xiaojun's chin began to tremble when a firm hand landed on his arm.

"I know how much you're missing him but be patient and be brave," said Jeno looking him in the eyes.

The door to his room opened when Xiaojun rolled over on the bed.

"That boy, Jumin brought you notes form school," Jaemin placed some papers on his desk. "He said you have missed 11 test you'll have to take."

"Paps I'm not feeling well," Xiaojun moved the duvet to his jaw.

"We have to find a solution you know it can't continue," Jaemin sat down on the edge of his bed placing his hand in Xiaojun's hair caressing it gently.

"Paps hands of I'm not five!" protested Xiaojun when Jaemin chuckled taking his hand away.

"Yangyang must have some magical forces that you're allowing him to touch yourself."

Xiaojun became red to the ears.

Sure Yangyang was sosme sorcerer who has stolen his heart.

"He doesn't need magic Paps."

"What can me or Renjun do to make you leave the room?"

"Kill MeiNei, preferably."

Jaemin laughed loudly.

"I admire your dark humor, sometimes you're more savage than Renjun."

"Paps you're becoming old, you're more sentimental than Jae and Taeyong."

Now Jaemin was laughing hard, he needed a moment to calm down.

"Honestly how can I help you, you know you have to go back to school. Spending the next 18 months here isn't an option. Maybe you could speak to Renjun's therapist."

"No Paps, I won't drag out that whole miserable childhood as and orphan, the fact that my adoptive parents almost divorced, me coming out on homecoming, lying down my best friend and then my stupid sister ruining my relationship. I'm dealing."

"Is this dealing?" Jaemin raised his brow.

"Yes this is dealing. I'm not feeling well so please don't force me to go to school."

"Ok, I'll give you a few more days," Jaemin sighed getting up. "Just do something with your free time, catch up with homework and least for those 11 tests, ok?"

"I'm too clever to learn Paps," muttered Xiaojun placing the duvet up to his ear.

Jaemin sighed louder leaving the room closing to door loudly.

Xiaojun was lying still. There was no strength left in him, so he has spent the past few days in his room mostly listening to silence, ignoring all melodies in his head.

His phone rang like form a different dimension when Xiaojun jumped up for it.

It was a foreigner number with the numeric code for Germany. Xiaojun's heart began to pound loudly when he picked up hearing that voice he has been dreaming about.

 Xiaojun's heart began to pound loudly when he picked up hearing that voice he has been dreaming about

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Xiaojun struggling to record a song and his diary? What about his conversation with Jaemin? Why is Yangyang calling?

Much <3