6.14

"Maybe there is something to worry about." 1551 said casually, and they really have no evidence.

    It was not impossible to think about it. Awang was young and came out to work early. His parents far away from him lived in this strange city, and everything was enough for him to worry about.

    In this way, Li Yu felt that he had not worked hard in the past.

    He was taken care of by the dean of the orphanage at that time. Later, when he grew up, he could work for himself and make money. Except for buying something for the dean every year, the money he saved was enough for all his expenses.

    Except for a family without a warmth, his life is not bad and he does not need to worry too much about trivial matters.

    Li Yu thought, looking for opportunities to talk to Awang, within his ability, maybe he can help.

    Soon after the hygienic cleaning, the nightclub began to visit guests.

    There is a kitchen in the back, and the chefs are first-class. In the dining area, he helped Tang Song to gain a lot of reputation in the night scene circle.

    Some familiar guests, when they are not at home or eating out, call directly in advance to book a meal. After eating, there is no need to change the venue, and they can continue to whine after going up and down the stairs.

    Li Yu just hung up a reservation for eight people, and took another one, who could hear who was across the phone line.

    The person over there didn't seem to expect him to answer the phone. He paused. "It turned out to be Mr. Ding."

    Li Yu stabilized his heartbeat. "Mr.

    Sheng ." Sheng Yiming said over there. "I heard that the chef of Red Moon is very good. A few friends come to try. "

    Li Yu asked the specific number of people, and hung up the phone after giving a few words.

    The long-term contact with the target has already trained him and he is not surprised. The two have just met at this time, and there is a gap between the boss and the small employees. He will not behave too eagerly and familiar.

    As for familiarization, say another.

    Thinking about it in my heart, his heart was still beating fast. He glanced down, raised his hand and pressed it across his chest, meditating, old brother, give some strength, a little bit good, OK.

    The Tang and Song dynasty came downstairs, and when he entered the hall, he saw Fa Xiaomu blankly.

    He walked over and hit his elbow, "Si Chun."

    Li Yu's head suddenly shook and the task target was in the safe passage, his head facing the picture of his cigarette lighting, his face blushed and red.

    Tang Song's eyes widened in shock, and he grinned up, "Who would you think, wouldn't it be Sheng Yiming."

    He couldn't help laughing when he remembered the perverted scent that Fa Xiao smelled in the air. "Seriously, Sheng Yiming's man, everything is good, but he is afraid of physical problems."

    Li Yu came to the spirit, "what is the problem?"

    Tang Song said, "I heard people gossip before, saying that before long, he I stayed abroad for a year because I was sick. "

    Li Yu asked," what is the disease? "

    Tang Song said ," I do n't know what is wrong with people, otherwise I have to hide what I do. "