6.46

Li Yu had a hunch in his heart, and what was new in the toolbox at this moment must be what he just needed.

    He didn't choose to look at it immediately, but first leaned his head and kissed the man's chin, took his hand, inserted his finger between his strong fingers, and clasped it tightly.

    "Baby, I will give you a big surprise."

    "Is that true , I will wait and see." Sheng Yiming chuckled softly, looking at the young man's eyes softly and attentively, bowing his head to kiss his eyelids.

    "You said that you need something else." He whispered, "Do I need help?"

    "No, the things are already in hand." Li Yuzui said briskly, and felt guilty, fearing he would guess wrong, new The props dropped are not jade, but what sex toys.

    The two were holding warmly, and a car was passing by, while passing by, they also had sharp eyes.

    Li Yu just

    met his eyes and grinned, "Daddy goodbye, drive slowly, don't learn young people drag racing." He wanted to say this when he came, one of the highways, his father actually put The car drove to a hundred and thirty miles. Isn't this a joke?

    Father Ding scolded the stinky boy, and turned to his mother, but said with satisfaction, "Much more sensible than before, and also told me to pay attention to safety."

    Mother Ding, "..."

    There are many large fields on both sides of the suburban national road. It was painted with deep colors by the night, and only street lights and farmers in the fields dotted it.

    Li Yu put down the window, put his chin on both hands, and lay on the window frame to let the system open the toolbox.

    Every time he opened the box, he would only be curious and would not expect it. At this moment, the heart in the chest is like a rabbit with a stimulant, and it is fierce.

    The moment the lid of the toolbox was opened, Li Yu opened his eyes unconsciously, and the two eyes were stuck to the big black stone.

    The stimulant in the rabbit's body was metabolized in an instant, and it lay prone and quietly, together with its owner, took out the stone with excitement and mood.

    The new props are unremarkable, and no one will throw them on the street.

    Li Yu knew that there was a priceless treasure hidden inside.

    He hooked his lips and asked the system to retract the props. He let out a long sigh of relief. When he got to the big jade shop tomorrow morning, he cut the original stone.

    Sheng Yi drove people to the door of the house in a decent manner and saw the people go upstairs before starting the car again.

    Father Ding stood at the doorway of the corridor like a door god. He had to wait until his son entered the house.

    "It's not a good time, look at how happy you are." He seriously criticized, afraid that his son would be too deep, in case the two of them encountered Kan Ersan who could not pass, he would not be able to bear the blow in the future.

    After all, in his memory, this was the first time his son had fallen in love.

    People always have the best fantasies and the greatest expectations for their first love. If they want to fall in love with each other, they want a lifetime, but in the end, how many people can get it all.

    Father Ding broke his heart for his son, "I will not interfere with your affairs again, but you must be sober, if he dares to show you a little face, dare to let you be aggrieved, don't hold back, go back Look for dad at home, and dad will call the shots. "A