6.32

The man's words were a heavy hammer, nailing Awang in place.

    The obvious hostility of the other party made him caught off guard. For a long time, Awang recovered. "Mr. Sheng, I don't understand what you mean." At

    this time, Lu Jiadong shouted suddenly, "Mr. Sheng, help me, help me."

    Sheng Yiming His head drooped, and his fingertips gently touched the young man's forehead. His voice was as cold as blaming a disobedient animal.

    "Don't

    be noisy ." With these two words, Lu Jiadong knew he was going to finish.

    He has long heard of Sheng Yiming's impersonal name, but he never expected that this person would be so cold that the disaster would happen in front of him, but he could see death and save himself.

    The phrase "Don't be noisy" is simply an instruction to the madman who dragged him away!

    Sheng Yiming's unstoppable is better for Awang.

    He finally looked at the direction of the sofa and continued to drag people towards the bathroom.

    In the bathroom, Pan Linlin's body shrunk in the small space between the toilet and the wall, her neck was pinched face-to-face with an invisible hand, and the back of her head slammed against the hard wall.

    The dull pain spreads from the back of the head to the front, her brows are tight, her ruddy lips are pale, she is exaggeratingly spreading, desperately drawing oxygen.

    The hand that pinched her choked on her mouth, making her struggle on the verge of death.

    Pan Linlin's mind was flying with flowers, playing the bits and pieces of the past twenty years, she realized that she was dying, the clothes in the cabinet, the food that had not been eaten, and the scenery that had not been included in the eyes, all became An unattainable dream.

    The hand scratching in the air gradually released its force, lowered, and finally fell to the ground.

    At about the same time, the bathroom door opened.

    Awang looked at Pan Linlin who was rolling her eyes and shouted anxiously, "Sister, I brought people in."

    Lu Jiadong turned over and fell to the ground, struggling to grab Awang's leg, kicked on the head by the opponent, knocked his forehead to the floor, and broke his blood on the spot.

    At this time, Pan Linlin's consciousness was blurred, because her eyes turned up, she could only see a blurry ceiling, but when she heard Lu Jiadong's three words, she was almost out of her consciousness and came back.

    At the same time, she felt the shackles on her neck disappear.

    Pan Linlin took a long breath, and her throat was irritated by a lot of air, itchy, and could not help but cough violently with her back bowed.

    Lu Jiadong groaned in pain and saw that the dying person suddenly regained his consciousness. He desperately reached out in the direction of his girlfriend, "Save me, Pan Linlin save me quickly, save me, I will marry you, and my property can be given to you! "

    Animal." Awang kicked from behind and stared at the void. "Sister, how do you want to take revenge?" The

    void of the void fluctuated, and a gray shadow appeared in the air, gradually revealing a piece Festering face.

    The face was covered with yellowish tissue fluid, and as she opened her mouth, the skin flicked down.

    Pan Linlin was so frightened that she didn't mention it, she fainted.