6.23

After the new mobile phone is turned on, Li Yu logs in to WeChat, imports the address book to the mobile phone, and then edits the text messages one by one to tell the other party to change the number.

    Soon after the text message was sent, the mobile phone began to shake wildly and was finally blocked by a ring of phone ringtones.

    Caller ID shows mom.

    Li Yu was a little nervous, his palms were sweating, and his voice trembled when he picked up the phone. "Mom."

    The woman at the other end of the earpiece was obviously breathless, and then there was an excitement, "Son." After a

    brief hush, the mother Ding opened Bombing violently, scolding his son for lack of conscience, he ran away when he ran away, and did not know to make a soft phone call during the holidays, and was silent when he was injured.

    Finally, Mother Ding asked, "Ding Lian, do you not want our family?"

    Li Yu busy said, "I want it, I want it, don't be angry."

    Listening to the son's soft answer, Mother Ding tempered Followed by the soft, "Your father is not so angry, my mother also read a lot of gay-related information on the Internet during this time, sorry, I said to you like your father ... Son, come back, my mother miss you "

    Li Yu almost didn't hold back." I'll be back on the weekend. "The

    other end was satisfied, and he urged a few words and hung up the phone.

    The heat of the mobile phone battery has not dropped back, and there is another phone call, this time it is the second brother of the original owner who has not yet contacted.

    After being scolded, the ears finally cleared.

    Li Yu leaned back in his leather chair, circling the voice of the original mother and brother in his head. The words and reproaches were all reproach and anger, but he showed endless concern.

    This is completely different from the original vampire world, which always used gentle gentleness to contain him. This is another kind of affection.

    Li Yu felt very warm and fresh, looking forward to the weekend.

    Unconsciously, the car parked downstairs in the dilapidated unit.

    The two white-bearded old men came out of the building with a cane and scolded. "The house on the fourth floor is really annoying. I do something unlucky all day long. I am just ashamed to pass by her door.

    " Who said no, there was a time when her house was not closed, and I happened to pass by. Ouch, the paper people in that room saw me having a nightmare that night. "

    " This is a fart, and I heard the blind old lady alone. Talking to yourself. "

    " Really? "

    " No, who knows whether she is talking to herself, or something ... "

    The conversation between the two became less and less, and Li Yu turned into the corridor .

    The corridor was as dark and forced as it was last time. There were rats passing unscrupulously, revealing a stale atmosphere everywhere.

    Li Yu stopped outside gate 415, just raised his hand, and the door opened.

    The old lady's blindfolded eyes appeared in the door crack, "Knowing that you are coming, come in, it's done."

    Li Yu was startled by the sudden scene, and nodded her head in greeting, covering her hand. The icy iron door walked sideways.