6.29

"Take it away, it's that woman, it must be that woman, hurry up and take it away!" Lu Jiadong yelled several times in succession. Seeing that the youth did not respond, he stepped directly from the sofa onto the coffee table and wanted to kick his phone away.

    Li Yu ducked sideways and pressed the answer button.

    The phone was full of murmurs, and there was a lot of wind, heavy breathing sounds, mixed with weird sounds, like someone asking for help, but when you listen carefully, only prank-like voices are left. Giggling.

    Lu Jiadong completely lost his voice, and his two eyes bulged out exaggeratedly, breathing more quickly than exaggerating.

    Finally, without mentioning it, he rolled his eyes on the spot and collapsed to the sofa. He passed out.

    Coincidentally, the phone was hung up.

    Li Yu immediately called the emergency number, and asked the waiter to clear away the onlookers. He turned to Tang Song and said, "I will go to the hospital with him later." The

    person passed out in his own store and was supposed to send someone Take care of it, Tang Song said yes, then looked at the frightened

    Pan Linlin, "What should she do?" "Miss Pan, your boyfriend fainted, you have to go to the hospital with me." Li Yu looked at Pan Linlin's eyes , Waiting for her reaction.

    Pan Linlin opened her mouth, tangled, and finally nodded and agreed.

    Li Yu unfastened the collar buckle for Lu Jiadong, so as not to be suffocated. When he got up, he pretended to sweep around unintentionally and found Awang's shadow in a very obscure corner.

    Awang was holding something, a strange smile hung from the corner of his mouth, staring straight at this side.

    Li Yu, "1551, trace the signal source of the last call."

    This small problem can be solved in only five seconds.

    1551, "The source of the signal is only 13 meters away from you."

    Awang made the last call, and from Lu Jiadong's response, this is definitely not the first time.

    But what about the sounds inside?

    Li Yu, "Brother, last time I scanned Awang's rental house, there are two mobile phones in it, right?"

    1551, "Yes, one is for personal use and the other is idle."

    "Maybe it's not idle, just something else Use. "Li Yu said," I suspect that the sound in Lu Jiadong's mobile phone was just the recording played by Awang. You scan it to see if he has a second mobile phone. "

    At this time, the ambulance arrived, medical services The personnel squeezed in the outer wall and pushed the person onto the stretcher carefully.

    Li Yu followed Pan Linlin and went out to the Red Moon. After stepping on the car, the system sent the scan results.

    1551, "You guessed it, he did put that phone on his body. There was more than one recording in the phone, as well as a lot of photos and historical text messages."

    I also thought about going to rent a house to see if the old phone would There will be clues, now it's ok, no need to explore the haunted house.

    Lee touched the fish is broken, "1551, I love you."

    1551 bit ignorant, more embarrassed, when re-opening can not hide shy voice, "I love you."

    Enthusiastic one second Lee fish Cool down, "Send out the text messages and photos to see."