Honeymoon Trip 4 [End]

Li Yu was wearing a red dress of ordinary material, and embroidered shoes were put on her feet in order to make a full set of the show.

    The embroidered shoes are small, and half of his heel is exposed. As long as the skirt is not lifted, no one will notice this weirdness.

    Lowering his head and grabbing the tight belt on his body, Li Yu was embarrassed, "When did you change it for me?" She was embarrassed to ask if she likes it or not.

    Zhuang Wei, "When you were asleep."

    Li Yu was angry, absolutely deliberately. He slept heavily, but not to the extent that he would not wake up with the gongs and drums in his ears.

    It's okay to slap your face and pull your ears if you don't shout or wake up.

    Seeing the young man’s indignation, Zhuang Wei brushed his hand from the young man’s neckline, slowly tidying up his clothes, and instructed, “You have makeup on your face, don’t rub your face with your hands. If you’re still sleepy, hide your face in me. Sleep in his arms for a while."

    Li Yu remembered the voice he heard in a daze, grabbing the reins, and looking at the dark mountain road in front of him, "Are the officers and soldiers here to catch you? Why?"

    Zhuang Wei took his current situation. I explained my identity and analyzed, "I know that there are only a few lieutenants who went to Xiling alone. I am afraid that a traitor has emerged from these people and betrayed my whereabouts to Xiling."

    The generals under his hand were all born and dead with the original owner Good brothers, let's go on the battlefield and drink together with wine. But if you really think about it, one of them is indeed a bit suspicious lately, especially after he returned from the enemy camp to the Tanglin Barracks.

    Zhuang Wei had an object of suspicion in his heart, and his face was not so gloomy.

    With sturdy arms around the young man’s waist, his chin pressed against the other’s neck, he drove forward and whispered, “They should come back if they can’t catch anyone. Let’s find a small village to settle down first and wait for the limelight. Let's leave afterwards."

    Li Yu frowned, "Is the war okay?"

    Zhuang Wei sneered, "Xiling emperor proposed a temporary truce and sent an ambassador to Dongling to make peace. The soldiers were able to breathe and take a break."

    The border is okay. There is something wrong with Li Yu. He uncomfortably pulls on his clothes. "I have to find a chance to change my clothes first."

    "It is more convenient to dress as a couple than to travel together with two men. It is not easy to attract. People are paying attention." Zhuang Wei smoothly plucked an unknown little red flower from the passing branch and inserted it into the youth's bun.

    Li Yu, "..."

    He was full of suspicion, "You didn't blame me?"

    Zhuang Wei's lips were curved in a place where the youth could not see, and his voice was serious and serious, "No."

    In fact, the man said nothing wrong. When we find the Wonton stall, and then find the Nanfeng Pavilion, his identity will be easily exposed.