6. 40

An hour and a half later, Tang Song carried two big hammers, dragged a bag of river sand and a bag of cement, and came in from the outside with his teeth.

    The security guard was dozing off, and the head chicken was pecking like rice. When the boss approached, his head nodded suddenly, almost hitting his head to the ground.

    He sat up straight, closed his eyes and continued to doze, but then opened it again in the next second, looking blankly at the boss Tang who was covered with gray.

    "Mr. Tang, you are ..."

    Tang Song threw the cement and took a few breaths. "Did you see Ding's foreman?"

    "Yes, it seems to be going to the lounge." The security guard looked at the boss and was crushed Collapsed shoulders, "Do you want me to help you with the hammer?"

    Tang Song, "No, no, I'll take it yourself. You can help me get the cement to the restroom." The

    security guard is honest and does not know how to flatter and flatter, The boss said he didn't need help, so he really only got the cement.

    He was so strong that he carried a bag of cement like an empty garbage bag. He walked in the wind and disappeared in the corner of the aisle in an instant.

    Tang Song, "..."

    dragged a pile of heavy objects to move forward, turned around, and saw the security guard staring at the wooden door of the lounge dignifiedly.

    "What's the matter?" He put the thing down, over the security guard and held the door handle.

    The situation that once appeared was reappearing. He used 10% of his energy, and he could not twist the door handle.

    Obviously, someone inside had an accident.

    Tang Song hit the door sideways, and the security guard responded with a stunned shock, and also crashed together.

    The wooden door was trembling and trembling, but it always seemed to grow on the door frame, the surface looked weak, and it was actually very strong.

    Tang and Song were in a hurry, and the uncontrolled brain began to form some terrible pictures. After the door was opened, the people leaning on the wall dried up, and the body was scattered with stumps, or there was no one inside, and his hair disappeared. , Disappeared forever ...

    These thoughts tortured him and almost scared people to cry.

    The tears just came out, and even my eyes were not completely soaked. The door of the rest room suddenly clicked and opened.

    Li Yu appeared in the door frame, his expression was tired, and he just woke up.

    Tang Song grabbed his shoulder, "What happened just now, did you encounter something dangerous again?" The

    security guard asked, confused, "What?"

    "Ghost ..." Tang Song said Half of the reaction came, and said stiffly, "There is a ghost thing, you go out and guard, don't let the thief run in." The

    security guard really didn't dare to stay again. There were really thieves near here. The underwear shop next door not long ago Just lost something.

    He pushed the cement to the wall with his feet, and in a blink of an eye he ran out of the aisle and continued to guard the gate.

    "There's nothing in it. The door is broken and it's not easy to open." Li Yu opened his mouth and found that his voice was dumb.