Never Separate [end]

Li Yu rolled over on the bed, nodded slightly, and faced the window.

It is not completely correct to say that it is an ordinary person. Under the influence of the power of the main god, this ordinary human body not only has health, mental strength, and life expectancy will also be longer than ordinary people.

Li Yu touched his face. No wonder before the memory was restored, some people said he was like a high school student.

As for how long he can live, it is currently a mystery.

What's more, he still has the last power of the main god in his body. He can't do anything else, repair the body damage, and resist the invasion of foreign viruses.

After Zhuang Wei inherited the power of the Lord God, his life would be prolonged, and he could just accompany him.

The light breeze kept outside the window, and the petals on the fairy ball swayed.

Lee fish blinked, finally said system, "others do?"

System I do not know I really do not know, or not do not know, "Who?"

"Chong Wei." Lee fish say when the word , Do not feel awkward, and will not be embarrassed because Zhuang Wei is his nominal subordinate.

The memory of the period of the main god seems to be contained in a transparent glass jar, and the one outside the glass jar is what he cherishes most.

1551 said, "I don't know, he went out."

Li Yu pursed his lips, adjusted his breathing and heartbeat, like a child about to open the gift box, with excitement and expectation, "He has been there right? "

1551, said," it should be, and I was on the line shortly. "

Lee fish before completely leaving a small world, but also with the system talked for two, ask if it is not destroyed, they would be willing to be his home AI , "What do you mean shortly? After we left the small world, how long did I sleep in the center city?"

1551 said, "It didn't take long, more than half a month."

Li Yu was silent, because he was in the space of the Lord God Floating for more than half a month ...

At least during this time, Zhuang Wei must be taking care of him.

But in a flash, Li Yu remembered the time when Zhuang Wei left the small world. If calculated according to the proportion of time flow rate this time, when Zhuang Wei came back, the central city should have passed more than 20 days.

According to the character of the man, it is impossible not to come to him after waking up.

Li Yurang's system probably describes the current situation in the next room. The furniture is still the original furniture. It's just how long it took for many small items, especially the closet, to be full of stuffed inside. There are clothes for every season, all of them are still hanging. Hangtag.

There are also magazines piled up in a corner of the house, which is the scientific monthly magazine Li Yu just ordered two months before entering the administration. So far, he has only signed two personally.

Books and periodicals are stacked one by one in a cardboard box, as if waiting for the master to read.

Li Yu asked the system, "How many copies are there?"

1551 can't be scanned through the carton.

Li Yu thought for a while, "There should be mails from books and periodicals successfully delivered in your mailbox, please check them out."