6.47

Li Yu lifted the people up and secretly thanked him for ordering more food after listening to Xiao Daotong's words.

    The old master is a hero, and no one can make him hungry.

    "Let's eat first when you're hungry. The food is just hot." During the speech, Li Yu had already put the old man in a small kitchen with half a drag.

    The food came from a famous restaurant in the city. Before the meal was served, the old man could not help reaching out to grab the food.

    Li Yu took the chopsticks apart and handed them into his hand. "How are you feeling?"

    Lao Guan silently closed his eyes and felt the taste in his mouth carefully.

    After slowly, swallow the first bite dish, he as a new life-like, and heaved a long sigh, said slowly, "Nothing, that is, consume too much energy, eat just fine."

    Talking Sometimes I feel weak and I don't feel very energetic.

    With bowl after bowl of rice, dishes after dish were rolled into the stomach by the viewer, his complexion turned rosy at a rate visible to the naked eye.

    Li Yu feels that the old subject is like a human-shaped balloon. As long as the air is blown enough, it will be full and full immediately, which is very magical.

    After watching the food and drinking, he went back to the room and took out the hard soul drawn by his hard work with his hands.

    The soul-changing charms are full of twists and turns. Non-industry people can't see why. Li Yu asked nothing and bowed 90 degrees to the old man.

    Lao Guanzhu said with his beard, "Don't make mistakes when carving, the strokes can't be more or less, neither thick nor thin, you must draw according to me."

    Li Yu silently wrote down and asked, "Observer, Can I stay in Guanguan for a few days? You look at my carving, so that if something

    goes wrong, you can remedy it in time. "The old Guanzhu once again revealed the nature of his layman. Now. "

    Li Yu made a phone call to his home and said that he did not have enough hands for Red Moon, so he stayed in the nightclub tonight to work. For the convenience of commuting, he would not go home temporarily and went to the Tang and Songs.

    Father Ding always believed that being a little foreman was no good, but his work was not expensive, he snorted, and made it difficult for him, but only ordered him to go home every weekend to report, and don't worry about his family.

    After the host hung up the phone, 1551 asked, "Now start watching the instructional video?"

    Li Yu adjusted his regular sitting posture and nodded, "Go ahead." The

    system gives that the engraving instructional video belongs to the refined high-quality teaching. There is no messy nonsense and Useless work.

    In addition to eating and sleeping, and occasionally sending messages to her husband, Li Yu spent the rest of his time studying in a small room that was temporarily taken out by the audience.

    In just a few days, the low-grade jade used to practice hands was filled with a large porcelain basin, many of which were stained with blood.

    The watcher stood at the door and looked into the house.

    The young man's eyes were focused, his fingers were holding the engraving pen, and he saw that the last stroke was about to be completed. His hand shook suddenly, and the engraving pen was crooked. He poked the other finger that was holding the jade.