6.34

Going out of the bathroom, the door on the left hand side happened to be pushed open from the outside.

    Sheng Yiming also walked in in a bathrobe, holding a towel in his hand, and was wiping his hair.

    Li Yu said nothing to send his head.

    Sheng Yiming smiled helplessly and dragged the towel down over the young man's head.

    The thick towel is warm and gently absorbs the moisture in the hair. Li Yu leans back and leans against the man's arms like a bone.

    "Husband, are we going to the police station?"

    Sheng Yiming was so sweet that his hair was soft and he hooked his lips. "No, the doctors and nurses will not remember that we have been there."

    Li Yu didn't show up, he was envious in his heart, This skill is too easy to use, but unfortunately he is an individual and cannot learn it for the time being.

    If one day's goal becomes a human, these ghost skills should disappear.

    He turned his head and put his head up under the towel. "Do you want to be a person? Although a normal person has a short life span, he has a temperature, his heart will jump, and he can eat a lot of delicious food."

    "You know I don't have a sense of taste ? "Sheng Yiming was slightly surprised.

    "Of course I know." Li Yu pulled the towel off and pushed the man to sit by the bed, and then used the other half of the dry towel to help him wipe his short, long hair.

    "When you go out to eat with me, you always eat very little."

    Before in the private room of Yunhai, the man had a few chopsticks.

    Later, in the Red Moon box, Li Yu also noticed that the man only used chopsticks twice except for drinking.

    His eyes looked at the food without any emotion, not so much appetite, but more like no appetite.

    It was not until later that the secret of the target was unlocked, and then contacted the foresight to realize that the dead person had no heartbeat, let alone taste.

    After a long wait, seeing the man not speaking, he deliberately increased the intensity of wiping in his hand.

    Sheng Yiming, "I can do it. How about you? Do you want me to be a human?"

    Li Yu frowned, always like this.

    This man is always based on his wishes.

    Li Yu lowered his face, "I asked you first, you must answer my question first."

    Sheng Yiming didn't have an answer in his mind. In his opinion, it doesn't matter how he is, whether he is a ghost or he has to stay by the youth .

    Li Yu had no choice but to help him make a choice, "I hope you become a person, a living person."

    He also wondered if he could become a ghost if he died, but according to the regulations, he died It means that the task has failed and must be reversed.

    Being a ghost husband or something sounds strange and romantic, but it doesn't work.

    It's not good to play a game where the ghost is in the end. If you play the game with the target for a long time, his body will definitely be eroded by Yin Qi, and 100% will be a short-lived ghost.

    The only solution that can please everyone is to use two unused props to transform the goal from a non-human state to a real person.

    But how to use it specifically, whether it can be successful, we have to weigh the amount.