Nice Reward

"What's a good thing?"

Li Yu was even more curious. Grandpa Sheng wasn't playing mysteriously, playing with surprise.

Qu finger flicked the young

man 's forehead, Sheng Yiming said, "You will know later." After the person is ill, it seems that the anger has also been converged. Li Yu always feels that his man has been so gentle recently, when he talks or smiles , It always feels like a spring breeze, I wish I could fall into that gust of wind and never get up.

He pursed his lips, drank the milk in the glass, and licked the tip of his tongue through the corners of his lips. "When will it be?"

Sheng Yiming, "not long after."

Li Yu, "..."

The answers one after another did not leak, there was a problem.

Li Yu narrowed his eyes, posing as if he was tortured and forced to confess, "You have something to hide from me."

"No." Sheng Yiming rubbed his eyebrows, feeling that the young man in front of him was not a person, but a fox spirit, and his brains sometimes turned fast .

Lee fish pressed hard, "What do you do every morning in the library? I'm still not allowed to go in with."

"Reading." Sheng Yi Ming holds youth face, "do you think what I'm doing in there?"

"I How do you know. "Li Yu once followed up secretly and was blocked from the door.

The man 's excuse is very full, saying that he is too noisy to stay, which will affect his interest in reading.

Li Yu has self-knowledge about himself. He has been reading books for nearly two decades. He has finally graduated and joined the work. He just wants to be as far away from the text and books as possible.

After listening to the man's reasons, he went downstairs without a word and went to the kitchen to study cooking with the cook.

Now think about it, there must be some unpleasant cats.

Under the word "reading a book", something else must be covered up.

Li Yu is not so easy to fool, tortured, tossed and softened and tortured, and found nothing.

He watched the man go upstairs and stood with his arms in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room. The weather was gloomy and the cold wind blew, and the green lawn in the courtyard turned into a withered yellow.

The two wild cats chased each other and ran across it, disappearing through the fence.

Li Yu looked up at the ceiling without knowing what the grandfather and grandson said.

1551, "You can go up to eavesdrop."

Li Yu didn't do it, "I will be deducted from my impression if I get caught."

1551, "Coward."

"You're daring, why don't you daring ..." Li Yu suddenly Suddenly, "1551, you can't live and perspective scan, is your hacking ability still there?"

" Yes , but it's not as good as it used to be, the data calculation will be a little slower." Would you like to try it? "

Li Yu's mouth twitched," Forget it, I'm afraid when you get in, their conversation is over. "The

youth touched his chin and snapped his fingers. I checked, there are not many people nearby, and the scenery is good. By the way, it can't be too far from the urban area. "