6.20

Sheng Yiming's car is not in the parking lot. On the side of the road, the color is as deep as ever. It is decorated with street lights like a black reflector, reflecting the pedestrians coming and going.

    Li Yu licked his lower lip, and the world first drove a luxury car on the road, a little nervous.

    A parabola was drawn in front of him, and he snapped back, catching with thrilling hands, the car key.

    Sheng Yiming buckled on the door with his hand and lifted his chin slightly. "Drive."

    Li Yu then unlocked the car and watched the man get in the car.

    There is no decoration on the driver's seat, but there is a peace symbol under the mirror. The peace symbol is a golden foil, covered with a layer of transparent plastic. It looks a little cheap and does not match all car interiors.

    The line of sight followed the peace symbol and stopped on the rearview mirror, where there was a pair of eyes, immersed in the dim compartment, and no emotion was seen, giving a dangerous illusion.

    Li Yu lightly started the car on the familiar road and asked, "Where does Mr.

    Sheng live?" Sheng Yiming lowered his head and tapped on his mobile phone a few times. The small screen on the console automatically lighted up and switched to the positioning navigation interface.

    Li Yu lamented that having money is good, and the car is full of high technology.

    The sound of navigation is not too small, the tone is not high or low, fill the silent car, and direct the new driver to drive to the destination all the way.

    In order to commute to work and socialize, Sheng Yiming did not live in a villa in the suburbs, but lived in a high-end community in the city center.

    The small area is a six-storey large flat floor with a quiet environment. In addition to registration, the ID card must be verified, and the security index is the highest in the city.

    After cooperating with a series of operations, Li Yu followed the navigation and drove the car into the innermost building.

    Turn off the flame, turn on the lights, and find that the man in the driver's seat is asleep.

    Li Yu twisted and observed quietly from a distance. He was so handsome. He was so handsome even when he was sleeping. His eyes closed and the edge disappeared for a while, but his tight lips revealed the man's mood.

    "1551, the result hasn't come out yet?"

    "No, it's coming soon." 1551 reminded, "Do you want to wake

    people up first?" Li Yu said no. "Wake up means today's contact comes to an end, I don't want to In this way, I want to enter his house to see. "

    1551 knows that he can't move him," please be careful, don't expose. "The

    exposure is okay, anyway, the things related to the task are unspeakable, but it will affect To the host ’s impression in the mission goal.

    Li Yu naturally knew this, and when the left car door was opened, he was a little trembling.

    The clicking sound did not wake the man. He supported one arm on the armrest of the seat, his fist held half to support the forehead, and the other hand rested casually on the leather chair, breathing slowly, without any eyelashes. Those with tremors were obviously sleeping.

    Li Yu shouted very quietly, "Mr. Sheng, you are all home."

    Sheng Yiming suddenly opened his eyes, and his eyes froze for a second before reuniting .