6.49

The two stayed in the house for three days. There was no movement in the coffin. If the system was not sure that the people inside were safe, Li Yu could not help lifting the coffin plate.

    Lao Guanzhu sat in the sun by the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room and glanced at the people who were turning around beside the coffin. "Little brother, don't be too restless."

    Li Yu pressed down his heart to suppress and hurried into the kitchen. Cook lunch for the elderly so that they can divert their attention.

    After this day after day, the coffin plate was still pressed so solidly that the lines did not move.

    That night, Li Yu had a dream, and the dream was dark, and he could see nothing.

    After a short hesitation, he raised his hand and tentatively touched it to identify the direction, but he felt a cold hard, like a solid wall, like a cold metal.

    At this moment, he realized that he was trapped.

    In a panic, his wrist was gripped by a cold hand, breathing from the top to the top of his head.

    Li Yu groaned in his heart, it was so powerful, I fell asleep in the coffin when I fell asleep!

    "Sheng Yiming?" He made a tentative voice, "Are you right?"

    The breath above his head was a little heavy, spreading along his ears, "called her husband." The

    clearly invaded breath was terrible, but It makes people's hearts hot and can't wait to find a piece of sand to drill down and cool down.

    Li Yu shrunk his shoulders and shouted her husband bitterly.

    Sheng Yiming was satisfied and hugged the young man tightly with his cold body, even because he was in a dream, and began to be unscrupulous.

    Li Yu feels that he is really a fish. He is wrapped in flowing water in the center. No matter how he escapes, he is always under the control of the other party.

    I don't know how long the struggle was in vain, the fish head finally came out of the water.

    Li Yu woke up.

    He stared blankly at the dark ceiling and gasped for a while.

    "1551, I dreamed about him."

    "Then? What did you do?" The

    system asked very purely, and Li Yu's face was flushed with blush. He couldn't tell anyone about such things.

    He said seriously

    , "I chatted at random." The system is not stupid, "I don't believe it."

    "I believe it or not." Li Yu lifted the quilt, sat up from the sofa, and raised his eyes to see the big black mouth. coffin.

    He leaned over the side of the coffin labeled ear, "Just give me your tomb you, you will knock loudly, not to be quiet."

    Boom.

    There was a very faint noise inside the coffin.

    Li Yu licked his lower lip. "Did you miss me?"

    There was another soft sound in the coffin.

    Li Yu opened his hands and was not too dirty. He hugged the rough wood and kissed him. When he came back to the toilet, he put his quilt on the carpet and laid it. He closed his eyes against the coffin.