6.41

The hand-held cutting machine comes with a manual. In addition to being small and easy to handle, the shape is very different from the ordinary cutting machine. The place connected to the handle is a motor, and the bottom is a metal runner with a special metal texture.

    The edge of the runner is extremely sharp. Once it starts to rotate, let alone the concrete floor, even the steel column can be divided into two.

    Li Yu loved to touch his new weapon, "If this is in the world of zombies, who would dare to get close to it."

    1551, "Don't hide, hurry up and perform the task."

    Li Yu yelled, holding Things returned to the box.

    In the box, Tang Song was paralyzed on the sofa, his hands were on his knees, and he beat the phone. The phone was left beside him, and he was playing fast-paced music.

    Seeing that he was gone, he returned, his arms stretched forward, his palms spread out, "Smoke."

    Li Yu threw it away from the air, "Stop smoking less, smoking is harmful to health."

    "Smoke like this, tired of tired After a refreshing sip, he was happy like a fairy, and he couldn't give up. "Tang Song was like a drug addict, and he took a big sip of his cigarette and enjoyed it.

    The smoke went into his lungs and walked out of his nasal cavity. "It finally came alive."

    Li Yu was speechless, put his hand on the coffee table, picked up the watermelon juice next to it and continued to drink.

    Tang Song frowned when he saw something at the feet of the youth. "What?"

    "Cutter." Li Yu sucked the juice out.

    "I have never seen such a cutting machine ..." Tang Song picked it up and weighed it a few times, much lighter than the previous big hammer.

    Li Yu put down the glass he had emptied and "started to work."

    Tang Song handed the cutting machine back and pointed with his toes to the cement that had been put into the bucket. "Are you looking enough?"

    "Enough." "Li Yu rolled up her sleeves and started to dry."

    With the artifact blessing, it quickly cut a square of 20 centimeters deep where the memory card is located.

    Li Yu tried to get a hammer, no, so he threw it aside, continued to use the artifact to cut within the square, and soon cut the large square into sixty-four small squares.

    Seeing Tang and Song is almost the same, with both hands lifted the hammer and smashed it down, bursting into pieces.

    The two knelt on the ground and dig out the broken cement, but they still didn't see the small box hidden underneath.

    Li Yu asked how much the system was still about. Then he lifted the cutting machine and made another round. When it was cut to the end, a click was obviously heard.

    He stopped his hand, took the hammer from Tang and Song, and hit it carefully, hitting it twice, twice, three times ... The cement was shattered.

    Li Yu carefully pulled out the pieces, and finally saw the boxy metal box hidden underneath.

    The memory card inside the box was wrapped in layers of thick toilet paper, intact.

    This year's mobile phones are basically built-in memory, there is no place to insert the card to read the card, in order to view the contents of the memory card, the two went to the mobile phone market to find a cheap mobile phone back.