6.44

Mother Ding grabbed her husband's arm and dragged it up the mountain, not wanting to cause too much embarrassment to the two children who won each other's solitude.

    After walking through winding mountain roads, the Taoism of the red walls and blue tiles was revealed.

    The Taoist temple is embedded in the mountainside and surrounded by bamboo forests. It is a world of its own. It makes people feel that this place is different from the commercial Taoist temples that are full of fireworks and fortune-telling everywhere.

    Li Yu walked up with the man side by side and looked up at the open door of Taoist Temple. He was about to ask his parents if he was together.

    "Several, Master asked me to pick you up."

    Xiao Daotong was wearing a loose robe. The bun on his head was a little crooked today. His eyes were round. The dimples at the corner of his mouth were looming when he talked, and instantly captured the heart of Ding.

    Before waiting for others to speak, Mom Ding stepped on the stone steps quickly, ran up in two steps and pinched the face of Xiao Daotong.

    Xiao Daotong was an abandoned baby who was thrown at the foot of the mountain. He cried for a whole day before he was met by the old lord of the mountain and brought him back to Guanli.

    After reaching a certain age, the old subject sent him to school, but the kid did n’t know whether he was afraid of being abandoned again, or there was a natural rejection of the school. Whenever he watched the subject ’s front foot, he slipped from the school. Go, go back to watch by yourself.

    There is no way for Lao Guanzhu to discuss with the teacher, teach at home, and go to school when the exam is over.

    Xiao Dao Tong Tianzi is clever, even if he has a bad root, he always has a cold and a fever at both ends for three days, and he has been fighting Tai Chi every day in the past two years without fear of wind and rain.

    Lao Guanzhu gave him a lot of love, which was really treated as a grandson, but the love from women was his first contact.

    Suddenly his face was pinched, and Xiao Daotong's cheeks suddenly flushed, his eyes wet, as if he was accusing, and as if he was shy, so that Ding's mother couldn't control her hands, and directly held his face again.

    Ding ’s wife, who did not have enough energy to soak in the gym, followed behind his son and climbed the stone steps into Taoist Temple after a while.

    The Taoist temple was small and broken, and he could see his head at a glance. He turned his head to look at his son standing beside him. "That's it?"

    Li Yu heard the disdain from his father's words and took out a bottle of mineral water from the bag. , "The masters here are particularly powerful."

    Father Ding sneered. "I don't think you brought your mind back from the outside."

    He didn't believe this, even if he did, he must go to a place where the incense is strong. A small dilapidated person comes, at first glance, the Taoist priests have no real skills and cannot attract business.

    Li Yu pouted, "Don't believe it, Mr. Sheng is also a pilgrim here." When

    Ding heard this, he looked up at the tall men beside his son. He was yin and yang, "Mr. Sheng is also highly educated, how can he follow me?" Like a young boy like this, he should be superstitious about these things. It shouldn't be. "

    The words" little young "are particularly bitten, and Li Yuguai is embarrassed.

    He quietly tugged at the clothes behind Dad's waist, and corrected seriously, "Actually, it's just three years old."