6.22

"Resurrection ..."

    The connection between life and death, the cycle of life.

    Li Yu chewed these two words carefully, and his brain worked.

    This world is a supernatural world, a world where living and dead coexist.

    Resurrection naturally means that the dead person comes back to life. What makes him really puzzled is that this card indicates who is about to die, himself, the mission goal, Awang, Awang ’s sister, or others.

    "Sir, are you okay ... right?" The rough voice was trembling.

    Li Yu put away his thoughts, turned his head to look over, and met a pair of cautious, frightened eyes.

    This pitiful look like an enemy is very different from the majestic appearance of the clerk. It gives people the illusion that this person's spirit is tight all the time.

    Li Yu smiled at the other party, "It's okay." The

    man was obviously relieved and pointed to the glass jar in the young man's hand, "Do you want this bottle?"

    Li Yu handed him the honey, "Well, trouble to settle the bill, Thank you. "The

    man returned to the counter with a thing, picked up the scanner and was about to scan the code. The glass door in the left-hand room was suddenly hit, scaring him to support the counter directly, flipping out of it and hiding behind the youth .

    Li Yu stiffened in place and was confused about the situation.

    The man shrunk behind him, only showing his eyes out of the glass, and saw a bat struggling on the ground, fluttering and trying to get up.

    Li Yu, "It's just a bat, so scared?" The

    man embarrassedly stood out from behind the young man and defended himself. "Little brother, I'm not timid, but here ..."

    Li Yu heard this tone. Knowing that there was a big melon, he took up a spirit of 120,000 points and stared at each other with his eyes.

    "What's wrong with this neighborhood?"

    "There are ghosts around here ..." The man's voice was so extreme that he didn't forget to look out when he was speaking. "It's just across the neighborhood. Five people died recently. The thief is scary."

    Li Yu, "How did you die?"

    Man , "Actually, two people, one husband killed his wife, one week after hiding his body, he committed suicide the first seven nights of his wife; the other was a grandson who killed his grandparents, and also jumped upstairs on the first seven night. "

    " I know these things. "These two cases have been on the local news, and they are in a tumult. The original owner just took a few glances on the TV.

    Because the impact on the community is not good, there is no specific address reported in the news, nor detailed details of the murderer's murder, but only the approximate broadcast.

    Lee fish, "Brother, such a scary thing, there is no community to find people came to see?"

    The man Yipaitaitui, "find, how they did not find, or we find here the most popular Taoist master concept."

    "Fu optimistic ? "Three words popped out of Li Yu's mouth.

    "Yes, that's the name." The man covered his mouth with his hand, and his voice was a little lower. "The roadmaster came with a compass, walked in all the way, and finally stopped at the last unit. Guess what? "