6.18

The sugar that the big brother personally feeds must be picked up.

    Li Yu nodded happily and greeted, "Then you will find a place to sit down first, and I'll be fine soon."

    Sheng Yiming pointed at a deck that had just vacated, "I'm waiting for you over there."

    Li Yu secretly Take a note of the location and step into the kitchen.

    He rolled up his sleeves, while beating eggs, while thinking about the attitude of the mission target to himself. This is the first time in such a long time that the target has approached him so actively, why?

    The eyeball turned and called the system, "1551, remember the world of the island, I fried the rice for the target at that time. Do you still have a complete record there, I want to make a perfect copy." The

    system said, " I have it in your database. Wait a minute. "

    Just stir the eggs thoroughly, there is a light screen in front of you, and there are dense text on it. The time required for each step is accurate to the second, and the weight of the ingredients is even more accurate. It's milligrams.

    Li Yu, "Thank you, brother."

    "No." 1551 was successfully pleased by the word brother, and sang songs in the host's mind.

    While following the steps, Li Yu also invested 100% of his heart, watching the golden rice grains being shoveled by a spatula, and his self-confidence also expanded.

    When the rice is fried, turn off the heat, set the plate, and let it live.

    He sprinkled the green rice on the golden rice grains, put it on the tray, and personally sent it to Sheng Yiming's deck.

    The man was drinking at this time, his white fingers holding the glass elegantly and skillfully, and the dark red liquid slowly slid into his mouth.

    Looking at the other party's rolling throat knot, Li Yu was also inexplicably a little thirsty.

    Noting the youth swallowing, Sheng Yiming picked up the kettle and cup on the table and poured a cup of warm water.

    Li Yu held the glass in embarrassment, "Thank you."

    Sheng Yiming smiled at him, "I should say thank you."

    He picked up a silver spoon and scooped a spoon into his mouth. The rice was wrapped in egg liquid, and the entrance had a just right focus. Fragrant.

    Li Yu bowed his head and drank water, but did not find the subtle satisfaction that bloomed in the man's slightly narrowed eyes.

    When the cup bottomed out, he put down the quilt and looked up to notice that Lu Jiadong's table was actually opposite the deck.

    He hugged his girlfriend in one hand, put it on the backrest of the sofa in one hand, raised his eyebrows and said something to those who came with him.

    Suddenly scratching something in his head, Li Yu stood up suddenly, walked to the arched partition of the deck, and looked in a certain direction.

    The place where Awang stood before was that location.

    At that time, he was staring at a certain place to be enchanted. Now when he gets up, his eyes seem to be exactly where Lu Jiadong is now.

    Li Yu, "1551, intrusion monitoring, I want to confirm whether Awang was watching Lu Jiadong before."

    1551, "Give me three minutes."