6.10

The box is a new Chinese-style decoration. The tables, chairs and benches are dark brown simple solid wood. The vast clouds on the wall are hung on the wall, which echoes the name of the box.

    Tang Song opened the chair for the

    audience, "Old gentleman, please sit down."

    He waved his hand, "you point on the line."

    Tang and Song said that line, has not yet turned to leave the welcome that "every kind of signature dishes to copy to, and then open a bottle of wine before I registered."

    Ying Bin Ying came down and turned to see the waiter in charge of the box arrived. She took the person out and said the needs of the guests again.

    The waiter held the pen, hurriedly opened the menu, and started to place the order.

    Yingbin raised her wrist and looked at the time. She hadn't reached the peak of the visitor. She raised the cheongsam hem and walked quietly to the top office.

    Quietly outside the office, she pushed the door straight in as usual.

    There was no one on the boss chair of the office, but the sound of water came from the bathroom.

    She stepped on high heels and approached in a whisper, holding the door handle of the bathroom.

    The water inside was loud, and the faucet was always on, and the basin was full of water.

    The most incredible thing is that the CEO's legs are half kneeling on the ground, his arms hang down, and his head is buried in the water.

    The scene was a suicide scene, and the welcoming guests were terrified, but she responded quickly, rushed up on high heels, dragged the person off the basin, and laid it flat on the ground.

    The CEO's eyes were closed, his face turned blue, and he didn't know whether it was alive or dead.

    Yingbin shook his hand and touched the phone, thinking that he was too scared to press the number accurately for several times.

    At this moment, the calf was suddenly held by a cold hand, she screamed in fright, rubbing the ground back.

    "Don't be noisy, Mom's annoying!" The

    weak voice was a little irritable, followed by a few coughs.

    The CEO sat up from the ground, choked a few sips of water on his chest, leaned his body leaning leaning against the side cupboard.

    Welcome recovered suddenly red eyes, crying rushed past, grabbed the man's sleeve, "in the end you just how it was, how long stuffy in the water? I called a doctor come."

    Think of The boyfriend was like a dead body before, and Yingbin burst into shock.

    "I'm fine." The manager has eased over and grabbed the door handle of the wall cabinet to stand up.

    After looking at the woman sitting on the floor, he was impatient, "Don't be stunned, hurry up, the makeup is crying and ugly."

    Yingbin pursed her mouth discontentedly, grabbed the edge of the bathtub and stood up .

    She patted the dust on her butt, looked at the other person's bloodless face, and couldn't help but start to feel soft, "Jiadong, what happened to you before, how could it be ..." The

    face of the man on the opposite side changed, she didn't dare Say again.

    Lu Jiadong livid face, "is not the last night you have to make, do I did not sleep well, dizzy all morning, wash your face effort fell asleep, fell into the water."