6.36

In the ward, Awang lay on his side facing the window.

    The ward is on the second floor, and the green leaves of the trees just outside can be seen. The breeze is blowing, and the leaves collide with each other, making a rustling noise, which is accompanied by a few cicadas with the sunset.

    Everything is quiet and peaceful, not at all related to the blood.

    But just yesterday, he witnessed the tragic death of Lu Jiadong and the demise of Sister Ai.

    In this life, he couldn't forget the blood on the floor, A Jie's grim expression, the scream of sorrow ... And when she disappeared, she felt like a heartache.

    The door of the ward was pushed open and someone came in.

    Awang closed his eyes, as if he had never been awake, and deliberately stretched his breath, making him look like he was still asleep.

    Li Yu looked around the ward, pulled a stool and placed it beside the bed.

    Awang opened his eyes to his back, stared at the white wall opposite, and closed it again, keeping his previous posture without moving his fingers.

    Li Yu sat for a while to see how calm he was. He glanced at the orange on the head of the bed and reached for a peel.

    Chewing sounds abrupt in a quiet space, Awang frowned, telling himself to be patient.

    After eating half of Li Yu's, he threw the skin into the trash can and began to speak, "I went to the cemetery today and opened Axiang's grave ..." The

    ending hadn't fallen yet, Awang had turned up and sat up, thinking Pounce on the youth.

    Li Yu now has enough food and drink. It's easy to pick up a sick number, but he hasn't waited for his hand to touch the other's shoulder. The black mist that has been hiding near him has started.

    As if there were four invisible shackles, Awang was firmly fixed on the bed, no matter how he struggled.

    The plain clothes outside heard the sound and rushed in, "What's going on?"

    Li Yu's expression was indifferent. "Nothing. When I persuaded him, he was a little emotional and okay."

    Plainclothes glanced suspiciously at Awang and told him, "Something calls me."

    Li Yu nodded.

    This time, the plainclothes kept their eyes open and left the ward door open. It was strange that they could not hear anything, only the sound of walking and talking in the corridor.

    Li Yu couldn't be more beautiful in her heart. It was convenient to have a good husband with many skills.

    He looked upright and looked at Awang with angry faces. "There is a diary in it. I have read the content. Axiang's past is very bitter, but she loves you very much. If she has not lost her mind, I think she is It wo n’t let you kill, but I hope you study hard, find a job, get married and have children in the future, and live the life

    indifferently. ”Awang said coldly,“ It ’s your business. ”

    Li Yu glanced at him. , Exaggerated wide-eyed eyes, "So you are not crazy, are you pretending to be at the police station?"

    Awang clenched her rear teeth, clenched her fists, and a pair of postures were about to be done at any time.

    Li Yu has a husband's body, and is not afraid. He continued without any hassle and said, "After reading the diary, I saw A Xiang, exactly her soul."