6.48

Lifting the quilt, and pulling off the infusion needle on the back of the hand, Li Yu's knees softened and almost fell when the feet touched the ground.

    Fortunately, he quickly grabbed the end of the bed and stabilized his body.

    Standing on the spot to adapt for a moment, his legs gradually recovered his strength, and he tentatively took the first step.

    Lying too long, top-heavy, and more active activities to find back feeling just fine.

    The flexibility and coordination of Li Yu's hands and feet returned to normal the first time, swiftly rushed into the bathroom and removed a new toothbrush to brush his teeth.

    While washing, he looked around.

    In addition to common household items, there is also a bathtub in the bathroom, with a handrail embedded in the wall above the bathtub.

    His eyes turned to his feet, not plastic slippers, but soft cloth home slippers.

    Li Yu, "I'm in a private hospital?"

    "Yes." 1551 said, "It was originally a public hospital that was taken by an ambulance because the environment was not very good, and was later transferred to here."

    Li Yu, "Others What about it? "

    " I bought you breakfast. "

    " He knows that I am awake today? "

    " I don't know, but he will buy one every morning, not just for breakfast, but also for lunch and dinner. It should be afraid you wake up. " I will be hungry in the future. "

    Li Yu didn't say anything. After washing her face quietly, she blinked hard until the moisture in her eyes evaporated.

    Scrub the towel clean and hang it back on the shelf. "He's freaked out these days."

    "Of course." The system said in a flat voice. "Your comatose first day is fine, the next day he I ca n’t take it anymore. First I took you to the hospital, and then invited various experts from various places at home and abroad, but everyone reached the same conclusion, you just fell asleep. ”

    Li Yu was also surprised that he could do it once After sleeping for so long, I thought that it was not normal with my ass.

    The previous second sleep can comfort you just because the quality of sleep is good, what is going on this time?

    There was a click outside the bathroom and someone came in.

    When Li Yu walked to the door, he heard a knocking sound of something being overturned, followed by a mess of footsteps.

    Opened the door, a figure from before passing, he quickly hand, the man rushed out the door at the last minute pulled his wrist, "I'm here."

    Men ran out too fast, not stopped the first time , Inertial took Li Yu out of the bathroom, his body hit the other person's arms.

    With a bang, the man's back hit the door panel.

    Li Yu lifted his head with his shirt on his chest and asked nervously, "Is there any pain?"

    Sheng Yiming didn't speak, and looked at the person in disbelief.

    After a while, he gently squeezed the young man ’s face with his hands, soft and warm, and there was a trace of annoyance in the other party ’s eyes.

    "Wake up?" The man's voice murmured, some could not believe it.

    "I'm really awake, don't believe you and touch it again." Li Yu grabbed his hand and put it back on his face, with a dazzling smile on the corner of his mouth.

B. 2: I Cried After I Got on the Bar with the Villain [Quick Transmigration]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें