6.7

With a cold gesture, the man swept half of his eyes to the spot where his chest was hit.

    For a while, he said quietly, "No."

    Li Yu, "..."

    just these two words, I don't know why it took so long to consider.

    He looked at each other's eyes again, and asked with ease, "You are here to burn incense?"

    "Well." The man's desire to talk was not strong, and he nodded politely and walked outside.

    Li Yu followed, shouting, "My friend just left, I'll be alone now, let's go together." The

    man didn't look back and kept moving at a constant speed.

    The stone steps piled up by the stones at that level, for the people in front of him, Li Yu chased for less than ten minutes, and he was exhausted.

    This speed and endurance are too human!

    After persevering for a while, it was no longer possible. Li Yu sat down on the stone next to his buttocks, blocking the sunlight with his hands, squinting and looking up.

    The man's walking posture is very elegant, and the sunlight spilled over the hill, and a thin halo was plated on him.

    Li Yu asked 1551, "Elites are so enthusiastic about image maintenance?"

    In August weather, even the cicadas on the trees could be so hot that they died. Always wrapped in your body, isn't it hot?

    The 1551 gossip guessed, "It's not clear, maybe he has obsessive-compulsive disorder."

    Daqian World is full of wonders, in case it is systematically stated.

    Li Yu patted his thighs and found that on the mountain road below, Tang and Song were bending over and panting upwards, his lips moving around, presumably scolding him.

    He put his hands in front of his mouth, and yelled a little at the bottom.

    After shouting and afraid of being heard by the target suspect, he looked back. The man ’s back had disappeared among the winding mountain roads, and he thought he had reached the mountainside.

    Tang Song raised his head, glared, and shouted with his arms on his hips, "You don't even wait for me!" The

    person disappeared from the cubicle, thinking that it was strange again, and even rushed without the belt fastened come out.

    When Tang Song approached, Li Yu smiled and apologized to him.

    Tang Song hummed, "Okay, I don't care if you look so good."

    "Dude, generous." Li Yu, "Don't rest, go up in one breath."

    Tang Song just objected. In his throat, the young man had turned around and walked up. There was no way, he could only keep up and said, "I just saw that there is a person in front of you. I can't think of it. Someone in this broken place is willing to come. "

    Li Yu stopped." I just talked to the man a few times. "

    " Oh, did you know? "

    " I don't know. "The man is extraordinary, well-dressed, and thinks of Tang's social circle. Li Yu probably described it. His appearance.

    When he heard the youth say that the man's eyes were actually black, the expression on Tang Song's face transitioned from suspicion to surprise.