6.28

The paragraphs marked in red are quite long, and Li Yu roughly summarizes it. It probably means that Sheng Yiming has never been in contact with young men and women except for work relations in these years, except for eating, sleeping and socializing. All the time is filled with work.

    In order to show that this experience is doubtful, Tang Song also put a big question mark behind.

    "Think carefully, which of the normal men has no need, and Sheng Yiming is not a monk." Tang Song's bitter mother-in-law was afraid that she would not be happy for the rest of her life.

    Looking at the bright red question mark, Li Yu couldn't help but tell the truth, "Mr. Sheng has excellent ability and is excellent in every aspect."

    Tang Song didn't hear the subtext, and hated iron for not making steel. "Why don't you say it? "

    Li Yu clenched his fists, fearing that someone outside would happen to hear it and lower the volume deliberately." Really, I tried it. "

    Tang Song didn't expect that the two of them had developed to this point on their backs and were shocked to speak. .

    The brain suddenly became a pot of porridge. He couldn't hear anything when he said something small, but he waved his hand to signal that he wanted to go out quietly.

    Li Yu looked at him in shock, and asked, "Tang Song, do you like me?"

    Tang Song almost passed his breath, "You fart, I'm straight."

    "Then you die Look. "

    " I, I'm afraid you are cheated. "Tang Songxia Tang leaned on the desk," Ding Lian, I have been a sincere friend for you for so many years, we have pee together, copy homework together, hit together Frame ... I have been involved in my life for more than 20 years, and I do n’t want you to be hurt. "

    Li Yu was so moved that she cried. This is the old iron. The relationship is stronger than the city walls.

    Tang Song continued unwillingly, "Sheng Yiming, what do I think of him and how to blame him, I, I'm mainly afraid that he will be violent to you in the future."

    Li Yu rushed up to cover his mouth reflexively, "Don't talk nonsense."

    The gangster is in a haunt, scaring you to death in the middle of the night, the amulet is useless.

    After a round of looking around, there was nothing strange. Li Yu was relieved and worked hard to save the scene. "Mr. Sheng is gentle and considerate. The most important thing is to treat me well, and it is worth trusting for life."

    He paused and took a deep breath. You have to call his brother, do you understand sweet mouths? "

    Tang Song suddenly remembered the share of Red Moon shares, and nodded immediately. After seeing the information, he was so excited that he forgot the identity of the other party's big gold owner, hurry up. Three mouths.

    Seeing him return to normal, Li Yu raised the matter of giving Awang a holiday.

    Tang Song didn't care about waving his hand. "You can do the job. When you're too busy, you can hire two part-time jobs."

    Li Yu thanked him . When he got up, he remembered the previous ashes and told Tang Song again. Awang is farther away.

    Tang Song, "What's wrong with him?"

    Li Yu knew that he had been frightened recently, and only said, "There is something unclean on him."

    Tang Song, "Will I just resign him?"