High-Level Mental Ability

Father Ding looked at his daughter-in-law and did not come out for such a long time, inevitably guilty, but he was embarrassed and pulled down his face to apologize and ask, entangled again and again, and asked the younger son with a careless tone, "Are you sick? Cold or what? Respiratory and internal medicine Expert doctor's father knows, should I make a phone call now? "

" It's okay ... "Li Yu said casually," He will be out soon. "

He couldn't get in, and the system couldn't play the live, deeply The feeling of powerlessness is breathless.

With a click, the bathroom door finally opened.

Before the man came out, the young man rushed in, grabbed his arm with both hands, and asked nervously, "What the hell are you doing in there? Don't hide from me, I want to hear the truth."

"Respiratory tract is a little sensitive recently, It was choked, it was all right. "Sheng Yiming patted the young man's back soothingly," pour some hot water for me, and my throat is a little uncomfortable. "

Li Yu's face was nothing but a little pale.

With a sigh of relief, he went back to the living room three or three times. After pouring the water, he ran back again and again. It seemed that as long as he didn't watch, the man would disappear.

Father Ding scratched his head in embarrassment, "Is it okay?"

Sheng Yiming sincerely said, "It's okay, you don't have to worry about it."

Father Ding cleared his throat and looked away. "Since your throat is uncomfortable, you should be early." Say, my cigarette addiction is not that big, and I don't have to smoke. "

" It's really okay, uncle. "Sheng Yiming said.

Ding's father made a cold cry, but he didn't smoke another cigarette in the next meal. He didn't light a cigarette until his son and his prospective daughter-in-law left, frowning and chatting with his wife.

"Don't you think that Xiaosheng's appearance is not so good?"

"Is it?" Ding's mother didn't pay attention to this problem, but now she recalls it carefully.

She put down the remote control and sent a message to her son, asking them how they were, and what they lacked.

Li Yu's text messages come back very quickly, and like the previous answer, we are very good, there is nothing missing, you and your dad pay attention to the body.

Ding 's mother handed her mobile phone to her husband and asked him to watch, "Maybe it 's cold, or the work is too tired. I heard the second son say that Shengshi Group signed three big orders in just four months, many Red eyes. "

Father Ding knew more about the shopping mall than his wife." Some radicals. "

Mother Ding," Xiao Sheng was just working hard when you were young, not when you were young, running business all day long, Sometimes you ca n't see you for ten days and a half months. "

Nowadays, the pressure of social competition is high, and the market in all walks of life is so big. If you do n't fight, others will come up later.

Thinking about this, the recent actions of the prospective daughter-in-law seem to be understandable.

On the way back, Sheng Yiming sat in the back seat and suddenly started a high fever.

At the time, Li Yu was heading down to send a message to Special Assistant, forcing him to know what happened to Sheng Yiming's cough.

Special assistance reply, [should be caused by decreased immunity, it is best to go to the hospital first. 】