6.15

Awang's name is a bit earthy, but he looks a little foreign.

    Someone asked if he was a mixed-race, he said no, he said that he had ethnic minorities, and his facial features were three-dimensional. Relying on the beautiful and exquisite appearance, plus a mouth that can be said to be polite, you can often get tips from the guests.

    But at this moment, such smiles and laughter are only strange, but not handsome, set off by the haunted house.

    Even across the light screen, Li Yu can feel that Awang's joy is from the heart, for no reason.

    Entering the elevator and pressing the fourth floor, the person who was standing next to him suddenly seemed to think of something, and slammed his head and said, "Ah, I forgot to take something."

    Li Yu watched him grab the elevator. Before the door closed, I hurried out and turned down the corridor.

    The elevator doors closed again, leaving him alone. The white lights brightened the space, and an advertisement was on the small screen on his left.

    The actor holding two cans of Coke, wearing a red short-sleeved Tang suit, smiled and pressed the doorbell in front of him.

    The moment the door was opened, the screen suddenly went black, and then black and white snowflakes fluttered, making a noisy noise that could not receive the signal.

    Li Yu withdrew his gaze disappointedly and was about to turn his attention to the real situation. The elevator stopped suddenly.

    At this time, the elevator is stuck on the third floor.

    Thinking it was broken, he picked up the intercom and screwed it to the channel of the maintenance department. Like the TV above him, there was a noisy noise.

    Li Yu, "..." How many

    times a day is going to happen, can you give me a word?

    The temperature in the elevator did not drop suddenly, but it fell into a heavy, depressing atmosphere.

    Unconsciously, everything in front of me was covered with a faint shadow, as if I was trapped in an old faded yellow photo.

    Li Yu pressed all the buttons on the keyboard, and in vain, the elevator doors closed to death.

    He refused to give up and wanted to open the door with his bare hands. His fingertips had just touched the cold metal door panel, and he was familiar with the dreadful sense of darkness.

    The abnormally cold air rushed from all directions, entangled his limbs, and fixed him in place.

    Li Yu appointed closed his eyes and tried his best to stabilize his emotions. "Did you just help me? And I had nightmares in the lounge before. Later ... I heard the screams of women ..." "

    Hey, it's you, right."

    Only when the words came out, he realized that his voice was shaking.

    Li Yu bit his tongue hard, and the pain calmed him down, staring straight at the elevator door that reflected him.

    On the door, he looked awful. His eyes were hanging blindly, his face was pale, and the blood on his lips was a little lighter.

    His eyes were also in a trance, and he didn't look very good.

    Li Yu felt that he was about to be destroyed by these things, not because of fright, but because he could not rest normally.