6.45

In the room, Lao Guanzhu smiled softly.

    "You treat others with sincerity, don't want to take the initiative to accept new things, like to stick to the rules, and care about the business. The last two points are very obvious in the family's handling of family relations."

    "How can I do more business with the family." Ding almost shot. The table rises, and if it has thorns on it, it is now erected.

    "If you intervene more and more in your children's affairs, you are just doing more business." Lao Guanzhu said mercilessly, without giving face.

    Outside the door, the young man who was watching the reality really squeezed sweat for him.

    The old man had been a soldier before, and his temper was exploding. In case he got a kick and kicked over, according to the current age of the subject, 90% of them might burp on the spot.

    "Angry?" Lao Guanzhu stepped down from the couch and walked to the cafe where Sheng Yiming had sat before.

    Pour out the cold tea and make a new pot.

    The hot tea was poured into the tea cup, and the hot smoke was floating. The subject placed the cup on his right hand and made a gesture of invitation to Father Ding.

    Father Ding resisted the urge to walk away and sat down with a cold face.

    Lao Guanzhu also made a cup for himself and continued, "Life is alive, except life and death, which is a big event? Which Kaner can't go through? Everyone has his own life, how to go, how to choose, it is already determined. Yes, if you intervene, it ’s just a lot of meddling, letting the child spin off with you, he is still mad at himself. ”

    Father Ding could n’t refute, the old thing was right.

    During the time when his son ran away from home, he was awake after he grew up in the middle of the night, and the boy was grumpy and refused to change. I was also angry with my slap and broke my son's heart.

    He asked roughly, "Since you said that your destiny is set, then you talk about, what is my destiny."

    "Wealth and wealth, the lives of many children and grandchildren." Lao Guanzhu said one by one, "From birth to thirteen years old, your family is ordinary. After thirteen years old, your family has improved, more and more substantial, but you hit no Wenchang, After 18 years of age, I chose to join the army because of poor performance. After a few years of retiring, you started to go to business with the money your parents gave, and soon earned your first pot of gold. "

    He took a small sip from the tea cup and was light Bringing Yuxiang's tea into the throat makes people look refreshed.

    Father Ding looked at the old master and enjoyed it, and couldn't help but take a sip of the cold tea ... well, it was a good tea.

    He put down his cup, "went on to say."

    The old concept of the master impartial as he says to do, took a sip and bite, wait until Ding father himself, was slowly opening, "shortly thereafter to your marriage."

    Having a Suddenly, the eyes filled with the vicissitudes of the world became sharp at this moment, as if to see the soul inside through the other person's skin.

    Lao Guanzhu, "Twenty-eight years old, you married your current wife. Since then, you are prospering. Although there are occasional twists and turns when doing business, you can turn danger into danger."

    Father Ding was shocked, wondering if the stink boy at home sold himself , But think about it and think it is impossible.

    The choice of being a soldier before entering college was not known to the children at home.

B. 2: I Cried After I Got on the Bar with the Villain [Quick Transmigration]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara