6.33

Awang still remembers the first page of the diary.

    On June 22, the weather was fine.

    That day, Sister Ai just arrived in the city, full of traffic, high-rise buildings, and every corner of the city there were new socialists like her who had dreams.

    She found her first job that day, a dishwasher in a small restaurant.

    In the diary, Axiang said that she was very happy. This place includes food and accommodation, and the salary can be sent back to his brother.

    When he remembered these, Awang's heart thorns hurt like pain. He couldn't figure out why such a good sister disappeared from this world in a blink of an eye.

    At that time, he was young, incapable, and even less contacted. After a lot of effort, he finally found out that after the fire, the murderer went abroad.

    Awang thought, this is the hometown of the murderer, he will always come back one day.

    So it took root in this city.

    At first, he couldn't even afford a decent cemetery. He could only put ashes in simple ceramic jars, and put A sister's ashes, tablets, and unactivated phalanx on the bedside table.

    After a year of working, Awang finally saved enough money and bought a cemetery in an old cemetery in the city, which was used as a temporary residence for Auntie.

    "Awang, Awang! Kill him soon, hurry-!!!" A

    roar came and interrupted Awang's thoughts.

    He blinked, and the speed of time suddenly accelerated, bringing him from the past to the present.

    Under the dim yellow light, the monster pinched by the man was squeezing his sharp teeth and glaring at his crimson eyes.

    Her entire face was covered with black blood vessels. With the opened mouth, the corners of the mouth became more and more open ...

    A Xiang has reached the extreme, and a thick yin gas has penetrated each of her blood vessels, like a knife and a scrape. Hurt.

    But she cannot leave this body.

    She knew very well that she would die without doubt.

    Looking again at the boy who was against the wall, Axiang shouted again, "Awang, did you forget everything I paid for you, I died because of you!"

    This sentence poked Awang's At the sore spot, he began to struggle desperately, even trying to bite the tip of his tongue, bowing his head and spurting blood at the black mist that shackled himself.

    The next second, he felt a loosening of the force against him.

    Sheng Yiming frowned, but didn't feel any pain. It was just too dirty. When Awang rushed over, he grabbed his collar and threw the man out.

    The heavy body hit the door, and there was a loud noise, and the young man who put his ear to the other side of the wooden door was scared back.

    Li Yu leaned back against the wall, took out his ears that had been stunned by the loud noise, and looked up at the reality again.

    In the light screen, black smoke emerged from the cracks in Ah Xiang's skin, and the pain spread all over her face began to decrease, becoming lifeless.

    She seems to have foreseen her irreversible death.

    The yin that leaked out of her body returned to Sheng Yiming's body and was quickly digested and absorbed by him.