6.39

The air conditioner in the car doesn't seem to work well, and it doesn't provide much cooling effect. The whole car is hot and dry.

    The young man was sweaty, his hair wet against the scalp, inserted into the hairline by a large hand, and rubbed it gently with his fingers.

    The movement of the hand was soft and strong, moving from the back of his head to the back of his neck, covering his skin with a cold touch.

    Li Yu was frozen to a shock, subconsciously bite, and tasted a bit of sweetness.

    The numb lips were finally let go by the man, and fresh air rushed into the lungs, bringing a trace of clarity.

    Compared with the ignorant eyes of young people, Sheng Yiming has to be sober.

    It seems that no matter what you do, this person can remain sober.

    Li Yu slowed down for a moment, his finger on the man's bloodshot lips.

    "It hurts." "It hurts." Sheng Yiming gently kissed the corner of his lips. "

    It won't hurt when you blow it." Li Yu Hooked his arm around the man ’s neck, and persuaded himself to talk about his parents ’affairs," You are also showing your face today, and you are addicted. We will be safe in the future, you can rest assured, I will definitely give the name, but You have to be good. "The

    old man's ability to accept is limited. How many years of old thoughts are shaken when you say shake.

    Li Yu is ready to fight for a long time.

    Sheng Yiming's eyes were slightly deeper, staring at the young man's glowing lips and asking, "Not good enough? I'm honest enough today." Being a

    good fart, I didn't even put a small banner of "I am his boyfriend" on my head Too.

    I didn't see it. The big man withdrew his cold coat, which was so noisy.

    Li Yu curled his lips and was about to refute, his eyes suddenly straightened and dumbfounded.

    Sheng Yiming looked out of the car with his eyes, and a man wearing short black sleeves was standing outside.

    From the posture, the person is not weak, standing upright and standing outside. From his perspective, he can only see the other person's chest and can't see his face.

    It can be seen from the other party's undulating abdomen that this person's emotions are on the verge of breaking out.

    Li Yu had a heavy cold sweat on his back and shouted dryly, "Dad ..."

    Sheng Yiming, "..."

    pushed the door to get out of the car. He looked calm and did not call Uncle to stimulate people, but shouted. "Mr. Ding."

    Father Ding glared at him fiercely, bending over to look at the co-pilot. "Roll down."

    Sheng Yiming frowned, followed by a young rabbit with his tail down, and blinked. Blink to signal that he must stabilize.

    The old man in the car just didn't hear it. After getting off the car, Li Yu quickly shouted his father again.

    Father Ding was cold-browed and cold-eyed, and wished to catch the ear of the little bunny and twisted, "Follow me."

    Then he turned and walked away.

    Li Yu rushed to Sheng Yiming to make a call gesture and trot to keep up.