6.11

Li Yu cleared his throat, lowered his head and adjusted his clothes, and pushed the door in. When he saw someone inside, his eyes widened in surprise. "Mr.

    Sheng ." "We have seen it in Taoist Temple in Beishan."

    Li Yu showed a happy face. "I didn't expect you to remember me."

    "Of course." Sheng Yiming hooked the corner of his lips and covered his eyes again, making people unable to see emotions.

    Li Yu reached out a hand, "I didn't have time to introduce myself last time, my name is Ding Lian, and I'm currently working as a foreman at Red Moon. I heard that you are also one of Red Moon's bosses."

    "Red Moon?" Suddenly realized, "I remembered that it was the industry I invested in a few years ago."

    He laughed a little at himself. "No wonder I think the young people who were standing next to you are a little familiar. It turned out to be the young master of the Tang family. "

    Li Yu's mouth twitched, so that person didn't recognize Tang Song at all that day.

    This is a bit embarrassing, but fortunately, Tang Song did not know.

    Sheng Yiming glanced at the slender fingers still hovering in mid-air, held them up, hooked them, and wrapped the youth's fingers.

    Li Yu curled his fingers and shook hands with him. It was estimated that it was almost time to verify. When he was about to let go, he felt his palms rubbed.

    "1551, how do I feel that my palm has been rubbed."

    "It's not a feeling, it's true."

    Li Yu doesn't think he has the charm of being fond of love at first sight, so he has to step back and be humble, or the other party is unintentional or It was just that he became interested in him.

    Anyway, the door to victory has been opened, and all he has to do is move forward with confidence.

    An exciting reminder sounded in his head, Li Yu set it aside for a while, and said to the person in front of him with a smile, "Yes, Lao Guanzhu is eating in our box, are you going to say hi?"

    Sheng Yiming thought for a while, "Okay."

    He raised his hand to indicate the cigarette between his fingers, "Pass after smoking."

    The friendship between men and men can sometimes start very casually, such as a simple wine court, for example, Share a cigarette lighter.

    Li Yu pretended to shake a stick out of the cigarette case skillfully, "Mr. Sheng, can I borrow a fire."

    Sheng Yiming raised his chin slightly, "You bite the cigarette first."

    Li Yu was shocked, this is to take the initiative to himself Cigarette lighting, the development is too fast.

    He quickly opened his lips, bit his teeth, and panicked his hands into the trouser pockets on both sides, pinching his thighs secretly, warning himself to be calm.

    Sheng Yiming pinched the cigarette butt in his lip with his right hand and leaned close to let the burning cigarette stick with the young man's root.

    The good-smelling sandalwood on the man was suddenly full of aggression, and Li Yu was completely stunned, leaving his mind blank.

    Sheng Yiming said, "Mr. Ding, smoke a cigarette."

    "Oh, okay." Li Yu took a puppet like a string puppet and followed the other party's instructions.

    Unprotected trachea and lungs were stimulated and responded to stress.