6.12

Li Yu stared at the light screen for a moment, but didn't understand.

    "What does the secret of the Red Moon mean?" He asked, "so the task content can actually be narrowed to a certain range?"

    Instead of blindly only the too general task title like "World Secret".

    1551, "The tasks are all issued above, and I am only responsible for passing them on to you." The

    system is basically a little white who asks three questions. Li Yu gave up continuing to struggle with this problem and continued to eat meat.

    The three of them ate, drank, and drank harmoniously, about a little, wiped their mouths cleanly, and got up and left.

    Tang Song drove the viewer back to Beishan, and then back to the urban area at 3 pm, one hour before the Red Moon opened the door.

    Sooner or later, the two of them suddenly lost their place.

    Li Yu's hand digged in his trouser pocket, took out the business card of the fragrant wax shop, and handed it to Tang Song, "If you go here, can you rush back before the nightclub opens?"

    Tang Song took the business card, the address above Not too much, it ’s the old city, "What are you doing here?"

    Li Yu said about the people who wanted to burn paper for the vinegar ghost. Tang Song was dumbfounded. "That's okay?"

    "Should it work ... just try Try it. "Now that it has been determined that Sheng Yiming is the mission goal, the sooner this peach blossom around him is sent away, the better, so as not to get mad at the time and hurt the goal.

    As soon as he mentioned the thing lurking in the dark, Tang and Song panicked, subconsciously digging into the triangle yellow rune hidden in the shirt pocket.

    He put his fist holding Huang Fu on his chest, and he was willing to insert a knife for his brother's two ribs. "Yes, I will accompany you on this trip." The

    main road got on and off , and the sidewalks on both sides were also crowded Dense, hustle and bustle gives a lively sense of security.

    Li Yu looked at the sunlight outside the window, but felt nothing warm.

    He touched the back of the neck, always feeling a line of sight wrapped around his head, but when he returned to his head, the back seat was empty and there was nothing.

    Rubbing his eyebrows tiredly, Li Yu said, "Tang Song, I want to take an hour off in the afternoon and take a nap in the lounge."

    Tang Song said no problem, he turned the steering wheel half a circle and drove the car into an alley .

    The alley is not too small, and the one-way street just allows a small car to pass by.

    After looking at the small green eyes, he said, "I will change the office to another place when I go to work. When you were away, I asked the audience. He suggested that I move to the guest room on the top floor. that room. that room can sooner or later the sun shines, and the window air convection is not easy to filth. "

    Lee fish," ...... "

    this rhetoric learn a set of, much.

    Li Yu had no comment on this, and only said, "If you can stay in two single beds, I will go to lie down for a while when I can't survive at night."

    Tang Song said okay, "I will set up a small bar and put two bottles of wine. It's okay for our two brothers to come and have a drink. "

    Li Yu's thoughts were still on the topic of the single bed.