6.24

Such a paper man is too obscure, there is no car willing to carry, Li Yu thought that waiting for the sky late, find a shared bicycle and then set off.

    He returned to the living room cheeky, licking his mouth a few degrees, "Grandma, can I stay with you for a while, can I wait until night to leave, can I cook for you, what do you like to eat, I will buy it." The

    old lady Lifting his gray eyes and glancing at him, "Follow you."

    With the temporary permission, Li Yu rolled up his sleeves and started cleaning the old lady.

    He acted swiftly. After an hour and a half, the whole house was clean and transparent from the inside out, especially the windows, which were bright enough to reflect the figure.

    The old lady was still satisfied, her lips ticked, and the young man who was wiping sweat beckoned. "Come and rest for a while."

    Li Yu sat next to her, holding her cheek to watch the flexible paper-binding flowers of her fingers, white Each flower is yellow, pink, and each flower has the size of a slap, and then tied to a small bamboo stick.

    The old lady packed the paper flowers into the bag, carried it to the skeleton of the wreath that had been tied with straw, took it out one by one, and inserted it on the straw.

    Making a wreath is a meticulous work. Li Yu didn't dare to help blindly, but just reached out and stacked the colored papers neatly.

    The old lady came out with the empty bag and staggered down. "Hurry and ask."

    Li Yu. "You see it." The

    old lady sneered. "You have been sitting here for a long time. The words stopped, and my eyes flickered. My old lady was blinded by one eye, not all blind. "

    " Granny, I just want to ask, is there anything other than ghosts in the world that is more powerful than ghosts? "The

    old lady took The action of tying the flower paper, and laughing, "Naturally."

    Li Yu suddenly came to the spirit, "What is it?"

    "Yin Qi, evil spirit , without these two, ghosts are ordinary souls, if you do not go into reincarnation , Seven or forty-nine days will be gone. "

    Li Yu didn't understand this question, and asked, "What are

    Yin Qi and Sha Qi ?" "Yin and Yang are five elements, which are opposites and complement each other. This can also be derived from everything, including people and feng shui. Falling on people, Yang Qi is full of spirit, Healthy body, cheerful personality, not easy to be unlucky; yin and qi are weak and susceptible to illness, night dreams, easy to provoke impure things. "When the

    second half of the sentence, the old lady also squinted the youth.

    Li Yu's heart tightened, and he said it was not his own?

    Fortunately, the old lady ’s line of sight did not stay. She continued to explain, “Land on the feng shui, where the sun is the place where the yang is strong, will make people feel happy and cheerful; otherwise, the place where the yin is strong will make People feel depressed, and staying for a long time will even be contaminated with evil. "

    Li Yu did not expect that the old lady actually knew so much, she was definitely a hermit.

    He kept busy asking, "What about evil spirits?"

    "That's complicated. The resentment and anger after death, and the blood after killing can all form evil spirits." The old lady combed the newly folded paper flower petals and sighed. He said, "However, this evil spirit sounds complicated, but it's no big deal. If there is no yin to nourish the soul, those new dead ghosts will be dispersed by the touch of yang, and naturally there will be no resentment. It couldn't be produced. "