A Test

"What about me?" Li Yu asked.

If you can walk together, you will die, and you can continue to play happily when you return to Central City.

Special Assistant looked up at him and shook his head, "There is nothing about you mentioned above."

Li Yu's heart was empty, and it was almost certain that he could not leave this world with his goal.

He will be left to spend the rest of his life alone.

I can think about it again and think it's no big deal. The time in the center city is different from the speed of the small world. Ten years, twenty years, even a hundred years, maybe for the goal that has gone back, it may only be a momentary thing.

"Not necessarily." The voice of 1551 sounded in my mind. "You think about it. How long has it passed since you woke up in Central City every time you woke up?"

Sometimes it was just the moment of opening and closing your eyes, sometimes it was more than ten minutes. ,even more.

The time flow of reality and the small world is a metaphysics, no one is right.

Therefore, the time it takes for this trip can be half a year, one year, or longer.

It grows to make people feel lonely and lonely, and it can grow to make people forget their past emotions and relieve their persistence.

Before entering the administration, Li Yu's life was always a person, eating, sleeping, class, self-study. At that time, he enjoyed this kind of life. Now because of his company, he begins to reject the previous life.

"You can give it a try." Sheng Yiming's eyes glistened with coldness, and there was a kill in his eyes.

Standing alone, unable to move forward or backward, can only rely on memories to absorb nutrients, and the days of supporting waiting are too sad, he does not want his baby to taste it again.

Special assistance is a message, and has no right to reply.

After Sheng Yiming's words fell, his eyes suddenly emptied, his head drooping.

Li Yu was startled and reached out to push his shoulder.

The body stepped back with strength and leaned on the car.

"Is he dead?" Li Yu asked Sheng Yiming.

Sheng Yiming narrowed his eyes slightly, stretched his hand to push Gao Tezhu's head, and opened his eyelids.

Those eyes are no different from normal people, except that the pupils are constricted, which shows that before the coma, he was mentally stimulated.

At that moment, those eyes suddenly turned up, the eyelashes flickered, and the person woke up.

Special Assistant was lost for a moment, remembering the new task he received when he returned to Central City in one second, and when he remembered his superior's explanation, he looked at Li Yu in horror.

There was no expression on the young man's face, his eyes were clean, his mouth was pursed, and he could not find a small person who was in a high position.

Special Assistant took a deep breath and said, "You are willing to stay and stay, but the life of 'Sheng Yiming' cannot be changed. At that time, you will leave early."

After that, Special Assistant bowed slightly to salute , Entered the little beetle, leaving the exhaust of a car butt.

Li Yu wondered, and asked the system, "What do you mean?"